Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What if you saw the REAL Santa......?

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your missing the part where he's going to kill you. lol

What I'm watching Right Now:

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    This thread's kinda dumb, why not find a better thought-provoking thread than, well, santa...It's not even christmas anymore, It's barely winter anymore...

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    This thread's kinda dumb, why not find a better thought-provoking thread than, well, santa...It's not even christmas anymore, It's barely winter anymore...
    Oh, and "What would you do if you were God?" was so much better.</OMGsARCASM>

Anyway, before I was to be brutally murdered by a jolly fat man in a red suit, I would ask... "Why did you change your name from Saint Nick?"
    Last edited by Slothrop; Mar 08, 2005 at 05:09 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slothrop
    Oh, and "What would you do if you were God?" was so much better.</OMGsARCASM>

Anyway, before I was to be brutally murdered by a jolly fat man in a red suit, I would ask... "Why did you change your name from Saint Nick?
    ooooo fight fight fight!!! just playing...

I'll hand him a coke, with his body size and all he probably already has diabetes, then I'll just kick his ass and take his sleigh (pimp my ride)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really sorry for the timing and all, but like I said in the beginning I was watching an episode of MAD TV. They were doing this skit of a girl that wakes up early and finds Santa putting presents under the tree. Santa sat her down and started telling her that he would have to kill her because she knew to much now. At the time I was watching this I was on AO and decided to see what other people would do if they were met with this unusual yet impossible situation. Sorry that it didn't spark your interest, but no one forced you to reply to it. Sorry !

What I'm watching Right Now:

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    This thread's kinda dumb,

I'm sorry, but only AO Staff can make judgement calls like that. Therefore...

I officially declare this thread to be "dumb." You may go on with your discussion.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    hehe, see? even a mod thinks its dumb. ooohh! what now Slothrop?

ok ok, j/k I'm not gonna start an international incident. Besides I wasn't comparing his thread to any of mine, I was just stating it's a little akward timed thread.

His inspiration for it is good enough. lol Mad TV is great.

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh snap! My argument! Ruined! Curse you Quan!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast