Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What if you saw the REAL Santa......?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Now, if we were talking about the fictional santa, I'd say hi, ask for his picture, written signature, and birth certificate, and prove to y'all he exists!!11!!

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm glad that this has been officially declared a dumb thread. Thats just how I think guys! I can die happyly! lol

What I'm watching Right Now:

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't thank us. Thank Zui Quan.

also, after I prove he exists I will do what most of you have suggested and kill him. Nothing personal, it's business.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Don't thank us. Thank Zui Quan.

also, after I prove he exists I will do what most of you have suggested and kill him. Nothing personal, it's business.
    You're referring to Santa when you say "after I prove he exists I will do what most of you have suggested and kill him," correct? Your lack of an antecedent for the pronouns "he" and "him" would lead one to believe you're going to prove that I exist and then try to kill me.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    LoL....jeeez...very confusing words that i read! LoL...jus kiddin...though i am actually confused XD...but neway...what would i do? I would smack the crap out of him cuz i didnt get to see him all the other times ....but other than that....share a couple cookies with him...drink some beer...get him drunk...and let me take over the sleigh dude! YEA!! LoL...

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya that what I was led to believe, but then I didn't think that he had to prove that Quan was real, because Quan is right there! *points to the other page* (I'm such a smart ass lol)
    Last edited by Marcel_C; Mar 08, 2005 at 06:42 PM. Reason: to edit it

What I'm watching Right Now:

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My 50 Cal. automatic tripod mounted military experimental prototype-type weapon that my friend would lend me would quickly take care of that crazy santa.

My friend has his dad in the military. He has a ton of crazy awsome guns, and he has a 20gig processor, fiber optic cable hookup(6in. diameter) FBI security, and a whole mother of other awsome stuff. (-_-) i wish I had that...

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If I saw the actual Santa... hmm...

"Where the hell have YOU been the last 18 years?!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast