Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: What if you were God?

Newbie silviuc may be famous one day silviuc may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Guys... I really don't know how to respond to such a dumb question. What would I do if I were God? As a believer it would be blasphemy to answer such a question. Instead I'll leave you with and idea of what a true and loving god does. He sacrifices himself for the ones he loves, judges with fairness, protects, listens to our prays, wants us to love him as much as we love him. Isn't that the kind of god you'd expect? Now my question is... if you were god would you be like that? Would anybody love you?

Newbie Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin's Avatar
    Thanks
    umm.. Fix all the problems and wars on this world, kick the bad ass people.. I mean teach them the good way [but if they wont listen.. then I ll blast them to sniferins..] Create some guardians to protect the world from alien invaders.. lastly have my own power that will not be lost even if my opportunity of being god is over.. If its possible..

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Now that's the kinda posts I wanted to read. lol good ones

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    if i were god i would not contradict myself so much. if the bible was written by the god everyone makes out to be kind and caring and understanding than why does he say hes going to condemn us if we worship another god. i would not confuse people by telling them to make their own choices one minute and telling them to worship him and only him or he will condemn the next.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I agree with most people when they say that no-one has any thoughts how God really works and we are unable to understand how he does things and why he lets things happen. I too believe and feel that sin is here so we are able to understand how we should not act and then repent our sins and be more like Jesus.
    No-one will ever be able to handle all the things that God does, like in Bruse in Almighty when we can't handle all the prayers in His head but they are only in the surround area so it could a millions times more!!!! or more.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't let religion be a barrier, go on! fantisize! It's okay to be ignorant in your response, like the saying ignorance is bliss right? I don't care if my desires I would do if I were God are contray to the entire religion, come guys, express your sinful desires!

You know you wanna.

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    amen my friend, dont let religion hold you down, we all know god didnt right the commandments.

Newbie nosferateau may be famous one day nosferateau may be famous one day nosferateau's Avatar
    Thanks
    But what IS god? is god a being that created us all and controll everything? or are we our own god? god is what you make it, in my own opinion, we are all our own god or "Personal Jesus" (ala Depeche Mode) i mean think about it. what is god? the one who controls our lives. the one who both created and destorys. We do these very things in our everyday life, from making a sandwhich, new friends, or babies. we also destroy in our everyday life, we eat the sandwhich, we lose friends, we raise our children. we control our own destinies. we do thsi in our actions in the present. if i may quote the song "Testify" by Rage Against the Machine: "Those who control the present, control the past. Those who control the past, control the future."
    I feel that this is immenit in our lives. whether you choose to sell drugs, or goto college is an action that we do in the present. The present passes and becomes the past. The past comes back to form the path of our future, whether it be Prision or Princetion, our future is shaped by the past and the past is shaped by our action now.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast