Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What if you were God?

Newbie lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I were God the world would probably fall to peices... there is no way that any human mind can comprehend God completely. It could make me go brain dead
    "Its just a sweater."
    "MONKEYS!"
    "There are two kinds of people..."

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    there is no way that any human mind can comprehend God completely
    Hurray for some Intelligence!

These "what if" questions are getting quite annoying when they are just slapped together haphazardly, without any real thought. Especially a question like this.

No one is taking to account the seriousness of this question. True believers of any God would know a question like this is taboo. The true concept of god has yet to truely be understood. You can't grasp the concept of what God, or a God will do. And to give the resposibility of a god to a Mortal person? No ****ing Way.

When a human has in his possession power, he will use it. Not even someone as divine as a god himself would ever entrust powers to us.

In retrospect, there is no way we could comprehend the ways of a "god" if we were given such a question as this. And for a stupid "what if" topic to be put into a debate forum? Ha! No one here is thinking about a big question like this, being just like the thread starter. They're saying whatever with no real thought of the possibilities, concequences of it.

What about All the nonbelievers of God? Athiests, agnostics, ect. What would they say if they were asked a question such as this?

How about this:

What If You were REALLY god, what would you do?

No one ever in the world, would be able to answer this question. You Can try, and you can fail.

You can't grasp the concept of a god, so don't try.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    what i meant is that in a world where ppl don't get fat and without germs and pollutants, that technically makes us God
    Well not really it would just mean that they would have less annoying things to worry about.

Now that i had a bit more time to think i would probably make sure the majority of the world was oriental, because oriental girls are more attractive in my opinion.Jan

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would leave things be and watch everything create it's own destiny.

Eventually I'd stop mankind from killing everything, but I'd give them some time to prove me wrong that they don't just destroy.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, we certainly have mixed stand points. Personally, I'd make another planet with life that's somewhat CLOSE to us! No clue what that race would be and don't care, but at least technologlically advanced so they can fly to us and vice versa.

I would enjoy being God, It's the ulitamate challenge really. He's trying to save the world from sin and pain but some people are to stupid to believe him. Then there's the whole freewill thing.

Jay
    Newbie Jay may be famous one day Jay may be famous one day Jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would hate to be god but if i was i would take away all the guns and replace them with sowrds.
    any 1 can pull a tigger and kill some1 but it takes alot more then that to kill some1 with a sword.
    Back to the Medieval ages (in a sense)

and if u where god it would get Boring after awhile so i rather be me its more fun

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    are you kidding? God's job never ends! how can it be boring? God's job is like giving a perfect person a challenge, he's gotta convince you, me and everyone else that he is our savior, creator, and that we're screwed if we don't listen.

It would hard, but far from boring.

Jay
    Newbie Jay may be famous one day Jay may be famous one day Jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    ur saying that it would still be fun in billions of years down the line? i would just give up on the ppl and send them all to hell

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast