Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What if you were God?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    If God made humans, surely some of his thoughts and feelings relate to us. And if he is similar to us in one way, and is still around today, I'm assuming he's not bored yet. Cuz I haven't seen no end in sight yet.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be honest I dont really want the role of God. There are a few things I wish I could change of course, but thats all they are...wishes. I think if you had the ability to get, change, and do anything you want you wouldn't really be living. Life is about risk and if you could just get a do-over every time something didnt go your way then whats the point? I think its the unexpected things that are the best things about life, whether good or bad because no matter what life is going to be good and no matter what it will be bad as well. Its how you react to these situations knowing there is nothing you can do to change them, you just have to adapt to them and make do, thats what life is all about. A challange, because if you neve rhave to challange yourself you'll never knowwhat you're capable of or anything about who you are.

Newbie Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I were God again I think I would bring my fury down upon this earth in terrible waves of fire and blood. I would reform mankind in the image of myself and destroy all those who are different. Gone would be all the religions of man and in its place would stand a world peopled by men without opposing views. No memory of the old world would remain.

I would also wipeout France.

Hammer

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Sheesh, I guess your post reflects your name eh Hammerfist?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Funny when he said, if he's God "again"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    I don't think he meant it like he typed it. It's just part of da bad gammar that's infested america.

Newbie Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist's Avatar
    Thanks
    I meant it exactly like I typed it. It was no grammatical misadventure!

Hammer

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly i wouldnt create man on earth becuz of how we pretty much destroy it...and i would do this becuz ummm...well, i dont really like the fact that i have to suffer here on earth and im pretty sure no one else does either

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast