Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: *What instruments can you play?*

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *What instruments can you play?*

For some reason, I confined myself to playing just one instrument, maybe because I wanted to crack them piece by piece. That instrument is: Electric guitar. There is something in the music that it produces, that captured me, when I was 12 years old. Instead of paying for private lessons, I got free lessons from my older brother. Happies! I have done a few compositions, along with 12 title songs, but they are all average types, I presume.

Anyways, I also play a flute, the one made out of bamboo. The music is spiritually touching. As for my inspiration: My family, older brother, friends, nature, and a lot more.

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I can play the Clarinet and the recorder

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    For some reason, I confined myself to playing just one instrument, maybe because I wanted to crack them piece by piece. That instrument is: Electric guitar. There is something in the music that it produces, that captured me, when I was 12 years old. Instead of paying for private lessons, I got free lessons from my older brother. Happies! I have done a few compositions, along with 12 title songs, but they are all average types, I presume.

Anyways, I also play a flute, the one made out of bamboo. The music is spiritually touching. As for my inspiration: My family, older brother, friends, nature, and a lot more.
    wow kedar u sound like u can play great

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

I could play guitar both acoustic and electric, drums piano and violin. and i try to play bass guitar but the big strings hurt my fingers=(.

TC1
    Newbie TC1 may be famous one day TC1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I can play the piano as well as the recorder.
    I took up the piano because it's one of the things my mother wished for me to play and I really like it ^_^

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TC1
    I can play the piano as well as the recorder.
    I took up the piano because it's one of the things my mother wished for me to play and I really like it ^_^
    i used to play the piano before i got into guitars

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Guitar, recorder, Ocarina, piano.
    i sound like a girl X_x
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

yuo all play a wide variety of intruments, :O lol. thats cool.

All i play is the Electric and acoustic guitars., Plus i cant play a bass guitar., im also a semi-drumer, lol i dont have the exact confidence to play the drums any good.

but i've been playing my guitar since i was..about 8, so im a 10yr guitar guru!.

i've always wante3d to play the piano..nice instument, since i cant play it properly i play the piano songs on my guitar.,

lol DarkAngelSwordsman, a girl., XD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast