Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: *What instruments can you play?*

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *What instruments can you play?*

.....I play the flute.....the bamboo and also metal.....also....the piano.....and the cello. Next is learning tu play the drums I hope....and I sing.....I guess u can say that voice is an instrument.......I guess.....

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I primarily play clarinet, and also play alto and bari saxophone.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i can play the piano and recorder... but that's about it, unless you count a toy drum kit that i still play for fun ^_^

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Libitina
    .....I play the flute.....the bamboo and also metal.....also....the piano.....and the cello. Next is learning tu play the drums I hope....and I sing.....I guess u can say that voice is an instrument.......I guess.....
    of course a voice is an instrument, mmm, i love a girl who can sig well, its magic

Newbie Kamiya may be famous one day Kamiya may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nioko
    The only instrument that I can play really well is my electric guitar, Japanese style.
    Yay! Japanese style...hehe. Yes, I do play an electric guitar, but I have only been playing it for 1 years. If I am correct, guys like girls, who play a guitar. I think I am right. Guitarist are very cute!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    wow kedar u sound like u can play great
    Thankies, dude! But, I am an alright type, not of the hardcore badass type. Haha. Maybe, in the near future, I may become a good guitarist. Oh, not maybe, I prove to myself by becoming a good guitarist. Always been one of my dreams...

Why are dreams for? To motivate!

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

i play guitar.. my friend influenced me to play it.. i really admire her.. coz she's very good in playing her guitar,, and when she plays her guitar she looks like a professional guitarist...
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

And one instrument that i know everyone here can play i play it a lot its an air guitar lol
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast