Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what kind of plush do you have

Newbie kogie may be famous one day kogie may be famous one day kogie's Avatar
    Thanks

what kind of plush do you have

i have many from a minny vampire d to goku and then some i dont feel up to listing off all of them and i dont want yall to eather so just tell me 2 of them that you got and that will do

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    oooo. i has a sesshomru.... umm that's how u spell it o.O?? and the trigun cat... ^^
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    I've got a plushie of Hideto Matsumoto (hide) from X Japan, he's really big and it's fun to play with his pink hair

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have lain, inuyasha, and that goat plushie from last exile, (the one with the bells)
    also 2 hamtaro plushies and other stuff that are probably hidden under my bed

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hhehehehe...
    I have the Trigun cat as well (Kurineko)
    A bunch of Pokemon beanies, and plushes
    Mamimi and Haruko beanies
    and the Kiba plush from Wolf's Rain Vol. 1 box
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well if you're talking of anime related plushies I have three. One Sailor Moon one from way back when the series was airing on tv, on of Ed from Cowboy Bebop holding Ein in her arms, I love that one, and of Vash from Trigun...

No wait, I also have one of Sanji, Zoro and Nami from One Piece.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I ain't got much.... mostly because all the series I really want plushies from are either super rare, non-existent or custom made.

But I've got a few. One Kero-chan plushie I brought years ago when the show was airing on TV at the time and you could buy CCS stuff in regular department stores.
    I bought him at the time of my HSC (final year 12 exam) and he sat on my desk in every exam I did. ^_^

I've also got an Atashi plushie (from Chobits) and a Kuroneko-sama plushie (from Trigun) that i got from my friend as part of my 21st birthday present last year.
    But I'm going to be stocking up on hopefully on a few plushies at the next convention I go to.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Mar 01, 2005 at 12:10 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie kogie may be famous one day kogie may be famous one day kogie's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow thats awsome and its both anime and non anime

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast