Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What kinda?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What kinda?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    was nearly about to kiss the most beautiful girl...but thnen the alarm clock rang...shitsman...aways happens to nice dreams...just wonder why!!!
    hehehaha that's funny man, it's typical of nice dreams to be broken like that

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah. Let me see. Most weird dream that I ever had? Got it. It was this one, where I was involved in a sword fight with my Master. I am not lying! God, I was able to see all things so discretely, even the details in the architecture of that Temple, where we were fighting. All was crystal clear, even today. I wonder what's the reason for that battle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    was nearly about to kiss the most beautiful girl...but thnen the alarm clock rang...shitsman...aways happens to nice dreams...just wonder why!!!
    Haha. Waiting for that dreamy kiss, heh? Patrick-chan, you think too much about girls, huh? Sigmund Freud thinks so!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

too many to count and i'd rather not say. but i will say that they are all fantasises
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Most of my dreams are at school which is bad. So basicly I dream about school then wake up and go to school.

Otaku nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21's Avatar
    Thanks

dreams. uhhhhhhhh most of my dreams are just a about a lot of random stuff. none of them really makes sense
    lead me not to temptation... i can find it myself

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I have all kinds of dreams some scarey some werid and some normal

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

loo, dreams are really short,the happen so fast., i jave very little sleep so my dreams probably dont last long. they are slipt second clips so when i wake i cane remember them, i've hadnet had a dream or at least remember one since i was like 13

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...back in boot camp I used to have dreams about marching and different drill movements. It drove me mad for awhile.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast