Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what kinda music does everyone listen to?

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

what kinda music does everyone listen to?

yea i kno, real creative! i hope this isn't like any other threads...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what kinda music does everyone listen to?

well i mostly listen to death metal when i'm like sad or depressed. I also listen to black metal, trash metal. heavy metal and rock.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

cool... like who? lamb of god, avenged sevenfold, or harder or softer stuff? any old rock?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I keep a very open mind when it comes to music seeing how i love virtually every type except country (sorry, it just never worked out). But on the norm i usually listen to..

Electronica - It just always gave me something special that i couldn't put my finger on.

Underground Hip-Hop - This is the true artform, people with an education and actual talent.

New Age - Nothing winds me down better, relaxes me like taking Xanax with a shot of Rum.

Rock - Nothing better to listen to while playing destructive video games. Can't beat it.

Lounge - Or R&B, Jazz....whattever you'd like to call it. Very stimulating and pleasing.

Thanks

yay! i don't listen to rap too much and almost no country( i kno that save a horse ride a cowboy song, and i think thats it) i even listen to reggae!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I keep a very open mind when it comes to music seeing how i love virtually every type except country (sorry, it just never worked out). But on the norm i usually listen to..

Electronica - It just always gave me something special that i couldn't put my finger on.

Underground Hip-Hop - This is the true artform, people with an education and actual talent.

New Age - Nothing winds me down better, relaxes me like taking Xanax with a shot of Rum.

Rock - Nothing better to listen to while playing destructive video games. Can't beat it.

Lounge - Or R&B, Jazz....whattever you'd like to call it. Very stimulating and pleasing.
    Yea I agree with you about keeping an open mind to music. I always say you don't know where your going unless you know where you're coming from. So I listen to everything especially reggaeton. It helps me when I'm down. I even listen to classical and oldies from the 60's and 70's. Music is great o matter where what time it comes from. And if I'm really down, I listen to She Bangs by William Hung. It always makes my laugh.

Newbie DemonFox may be famous one day DemonFox may be famous one day DemonFox's Avatar
    Thanks

i'll listen to most anything excluding:
    rap
    blues
    opera

after that, i'll listen to whatever i find.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't listen to genre's. I probably listen to everything at one time or another but i rather listen to music i like instead of gategory. For stuff i listen to though would be

Aerosmith

Linkin Park

Averil Lavine (let me know if i mispelled that...)

Utada Hikaru

And just music from anime or games in general, like i said i just listen to what i like and nothing more.
    (it also depends on my mood, i listen to sad stuff if i dont feel good and so on.)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast