Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: what kinda music does everyone listen to?

Newbie SiDiuS may be famous one day SiDiuS may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: what kinda music does everyone listen to?

I listen to Power Metal Black metal and bit of death metal.

Bands i like are :

Sonata Artica
    Manowar
    Dragonforce
    HammerFall
    Blind Guardien
    Threeinches of blood
    Burzum
    darkthrone

and alot more

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

i listen to all defrent kinds but mainly anime themes

Newbie scsa20 may be famous one day scsa20 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I listen to whatever catches my ears, so pretty much anything that I go "hey, this is a pretty good song!"
    NO ONE CAN TOUCH IT, ONLY ME, ME I SAY! *pets my cameras*

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i listen to everything, alot of punk, emo, only real indie, real skaa and alternative, rock ( old and new) reggae, and some random things... i listen to theese cds my cousin made that mix stuff like enya with stuff like lamb of god. wicked. i don't listen to country.... but i listen to some classical and i love irish music and bagpipes.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

As of right now, I've mostly only been listening to electronic music. Stuff like Trance, House, Drum N' Bass, Trip-hop.

I do listen to some Rap, R&B, Rock, and all that other stuff also.
    Too cool for a sig.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

anime music, My chemical Romance.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

" in the middle of a gunfight, in the center of a resturaunt, they say, come with your arms raised."

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks

Save for your typical commercial music (which I define as being music created with the intent to appeal to a mass audience for economic gain, as opposed to popular music, which is just music that happens to be well known, and not meant as a means for socio-economic gain), my tastes are pretty eclectic. But, for the most part, I mainly listen to Rock and Electronic Music, though I appreciate Folk and Jazz; I just don't listen to much of the latter two.

Usually, I favor a select few genres over the greater whole. In particular, I greatly enjoy listening to Old School Trance music - before the Euro-Trance takeover in '96 -'98, that is - and Metal; namely, the Gothenburg Sound which thrived as a sub genre of Death Metal in the early nineties. As of late, however, I've been listening to much more of the former and less of the latter. Stuff released on the famous Harthouse / Eye-Q / Planet Earth Recordings labels especially has appealed to me in more recent times, as well as stuff on the early Platipus label.

There are, of course, a good deal of other sub genres I enjoy, but I won't bother listing them. If there's any genre you can think of from Acid Breaks to Viking Metal, there's probably something within that genre I'd like.

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast