Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What Language would you choose?

Newbie couger may be famous one day couger may be famous one day couger's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would pick spanish.

the reason is i live in arizona. most the people at my school speak spanish.
    i never know if they are talking about me.

Newbie Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate's Avatar
    Thanks
    spanish most definatly
    I'm Back with an attitude... So stfu!
    [ MT | My Gallery ]
    "One shot, Two Shot, Three Shot, Four Shots, All I hear is gun shots, This is when the fun stops, Bodies drop hit the floor musics off, Party stops everybody hit the doors, sombodies lickin shots off"

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    since no one has said this one, i would go with Latin. Latin seems real interesting to learn and it's a classic amoung languages. since after all, every other language was derived from Latin. who knows, Latin could be fun.
    From what I have been told the only reason to learn Latin is if you plan on going into the sciences or to learn Italian etc. afterward.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd like to learn Japanese and French. I also think i'd be pretty cool to learn to read Braile and Morse code. That'd be pretty useful to know morse code.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well right now I'm taking my 4th year of spanish. It's pretty easy to learn, just a few things here and there that are big gramatical changes, but you get used to it fairly quickly. However I'm a sophmore in highschool so I would assume your courses would be a bit more challenging, haha.

I'm assuimg english is your original language from birth, so I'd say spanish, german, french, or even italian are the best choices since most our words come from those languages. Latin although dead, is the basis of pretty much all european languages so that will have a lot of similarities as well, plus it would make learning some other languages in the future a bit easier.

But yea spanish is easy to pick up, and from what I hear from my friends that take french it's just as easy to learn if not easier than spanish.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Dragor, Maybe you should not double-posting. Edit your post befor create a new one....

But there is two same thread..... Really strange....
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry but my computer had a glych and when I clicked submit it just brought me back to the entry fill out page, so I had assumed it didn't go through but it's deleted now.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    No prob bro. computer prob hapen to anyone & anytime....
    Coming soon.........

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast