Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What Language would you choose?

Newbie Elves may be famous one day Elves may be famous one day Elves's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    What is you former language.........

If this is english, then choose german. cause the english is near the german in most point.
    If this is french, Choose spanish. same here.

Or You can choose a language that you are really motivated to learn. When you put your spirit to something, the learning come more easy....
    To answer: original spoken from the time I was a babe-in-swaddling-clothes-language is English

Thanks to everyone who replied. Keep your opinions coming, I have all of Winter Break to ponder this question out. Japanese was my original language of choice, but to find myself with a C for a grade (that's assuming I do decent on the final) kind of puts a damper on my "want" to learn it. So of it is the listening since I find it hard to seperate words and then translating what the sentence means in my head is hard. The actual writing of characters I'm getting all right.

Newbie HyuugaNeji may be famous one day HyuugaNeji may be famous one day HyuugaNeji's Avatar
    Thanks
    i already speak chinese but i would like to speak it better so that would prolly be my first choice my second would prolly be french or spanish

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I forgot! spanish, i wanna learn that a lil too.

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    i speak cantonese (chinese) but i wouldn't suggest on learning cos it is really hard, espcially with the slang and all

but mandarin is good, u shud try it cos i went a class for complete beginners and learn loads from it. it's easier

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    american sign language... don't have to talk over the phone with crazy teachers in a foreign language.... eww i hated that in japanese class when you had to talk over the phone to the instructor and was graded on your response's. Sign language..... no talky on phone.... happiness times 2.... ya.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Sign language would be pretty cool. Is their different versions of it?

you said american as if there's more than one, i didn't know there was.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    German because my dad knows it and it would be pretty easy to learn because of that.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you just want an easy language to learn for an easy grade, then I also recommend spanish.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast