Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: What Language would you choose?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would probably want to learn Latin. Something so cool about it

Newbie Setsunayaki may be famous one day Setsunayaki may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Choose by where you will expose yourself to or choose by the order of world's most spoken.

Newbie insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Heh i'm still currently taking french 2 going on french 3 and I do admit its pretty hard to pick up a language. It feels pretty embarrassing to learn it to because you realize that children that live in that country can speak it better than you can...

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Elves
    Okay everybody that's ever learned a second language or those who are also having/had this problem: I need to learn a language to meet my college's degree requirements. However, I suck at picking up new languages. I have already tried one semester's worth of Japanese and I find it hard and hear that it only becomes more complicated. (Yes, as all languages do, I'm aware of this. ) I am currently considering changing to a different language so from the list below, which one would you choose to learn and why? Ex. sentence structure, word usage, etc.

French
    German
    Italian
    Latin
    Spanish
    Chinese
    Russian
    Swahili
    American Sign Language

stick with japanese would be my vote. you already put a semesters worth of effort into it and it would be a shame to waste. PLUS you could get the anime and manga before it is released translated! kawai'i that would be COOL :thumbsup:

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    since I know english and spanish I would choose arabic

all me ^_^

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me.. i already know spanish, french, sign language, chinese.. and im working on japanese.. i dont think i really wud want to know german.. but i wanna learn norweigen.. which my friend is helping me to do. he's cool.. i can already say some stuff.. but its really hard! lol!

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would choose Manderan and Spanish. And if possible, i squeeze in Japanese for their beautiful language. (Just sounds beautiful to me thats all)

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I speak rather good French (I dated a French guy for about a year) but its gone away as I don't speak it that often. I am currently in the beginning process of moving to Finland and I speak okay Finnish (Suomen) but I took Russian for about a year and I loved it and continued studying it on my own but got too busy.

I would take Russian.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5