Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the limit age to watch anime?

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am 19 nothing compared to those old "fogeys" (is that what they said they were?) but I was introduced around age 1 because my brother would watch anime with me when i was a wee little girl! My life is full of the goodness of anime and the cultural superiority of japan! (Meaning that you are never too old to watch anime!)
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie ladyofthelight85 may be famous one day ladyofthelight85 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    an age limit on anime! NO NEVER I will keep collecting till the day i die

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Its just like saying "are you too old to watch old reruns of 'Sienfeild'", a lotta people in america know exactly what you are talking about if you repeat a famous line from such a show, should it be any different with anime? Young and old watch it... its not for everybody, and sometimes people do grow out of it, but if you really find it exiting all your life, there should be no reason to give up the thing you love.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Seems like age is not a problem for people who likes anime.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no limit, but there is a different age prob., i mean 7 years old kids don't watch bible black or somethig like that.

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    As everyone mentioned, there is none... You're never too old to enjoy yourself as well as love the things that life has to offer... Anime is just one of the pleasures that you can divulge in, so there never was a rule of age in watching it...

Newbie demaon killer may be famous one day demaon killer may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I have to agree with all of you, you sould never let you feel like you are to old for anime

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by demaon killer
    my favorite is tokyo mew mew
    Huh????? :Thumbd:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast