Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What is the limit age to watch anime?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Saying you're too old to watch anime is like saying that you're too old to laugh.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    not having anime...that would be worse than the insanity dream i had last night....youre NEVER NEVER too old
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Will continue watching anime till wheel chair days.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hope the signal is good in heaven cuz i still wont be too old
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    WHY should you not feel too old for anime? The answer is simple.

Anime is simply a medium of entertainment, just like novels, movies, American TV, video games, etc. But for some reason, people take it as some sort of singular genre within itself. I almost feel that way myself. But that's not actually the case. So, "growing out of" Anime would be like "growing out of" TV or movies or reading. That doesn't make any sense.

There's an ambient feeling similar to this around Video Games, and it's all simply due to American misconceptions. To the average US citizen, Cartoons and Games are for kids. Unfortunatly for them, Anime and Video Games aren't just "Cartoons and Games." They're multi-genre mediums of entertainment that anyone can enjoy, if they put aside their misconceptions.
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlos
    WHY should you not feel too old for anime? The answer is simple.

Anime is simply a medium of entertainment, just like novels, movies, American TV, video games, etc. But for some reason, people take it as some sort of singular genre within itself. I almost feel that way myself. But that's not actually the case. So, "growing out of" Anime would be like "growing out of" TV or movies or reading. That doesn't make any sense.

There's an ambient feeling similar to this around Video Games, and it's all simply due to American misconceptions. To the average US citizen, Cartoons and Games are for kids. Unfortunatly for them, Anime and Video Games aren't just "Cartoons and Games." They're multi-genre mediums of entertainment that anyone can enjoy, if they put aside their misconceptions.
    Give that man a cigar!!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    i hope the signal is good in heaven cuz i still wont be too old
    hey what kind of signature is that at the bottom.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks
    ur never too old for anime dudes im 15

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast