Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What is the limit age to watch anime?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega
    You never get too old for anime. You might stop watching anime targeted at younger viewers, but there is an anime out there for everyone.
    So in other words you don't become obsolete you just upgrade?
    (Sorry, I couldn't resist. lol)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Saying people get too old for anime is like saying your too old to eat cereal or play with your nephews ninja turtles action figures(ME). I mean its one thing to stop watching anime like Zach Bell after you reach a certain age but stuff like Jin Roh or Akira little kids won't even understand unless they watch them a million times like I did when I was a Little Tike. Basically as humans we are able to do whatever we what whenever we want. I kinda think of it as our own little gift.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Newbie Grizzley may be famous one day Grizzley may be famous one day Grizzley's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the age limit is very big you have Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh for the younger anime fan and then you have shows like Hellsling and Trigun for the older of us anime fans.

Newbie m1att92 may be famous one day m1att92 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I would like to point out that my MOM (37 aprox.) watches most anime that I do!!

Newbie shawnathedark may be famous one day shawnathedark may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! Theres no age limit to what we watch, i have no doubt that when im 20 ill still be watching Inuyasha ^_^. You can't put an age limit on an interest, well you cant morraly anyways.

Newbie m1att92 may be famous one day m1att92 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    So i think it is mainly if you are interrested how ever i belive it is somewhat immature to watch Yu-Gi-Oh at the age of 30!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m1att92
    So i think it is mainly if you are interrested how ever i belive it is somewhat immature to watch Yu-Gi-Oh at the age of 30!
    Um right. Im 35 and watch that show!! :Thumbd:

Theres no age limit to any anime shows.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzley
    I think the age limit is very big you have Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh for the younger anime fan and then you have shows like Hellsling and Trigun for the older of us anime fans.
    i agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast