Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What Major are you Pursuing?

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

What Major are you Pursuing?

A lot of careers are becoming readily available, especially due to the recent natural disasters and economic turmoil our society has been recently going through. Several examples of this are educators (many retirees within the next decade), computer technicians, and the people who specialize in the medical field. What major / career are you pursuing and...why?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Major are you Pursuing?

I'm taking nursing for some reason
    oh yeah, it's because Filipinos make good nurses!
    ...I guess
    lol, well...
    there will always be a shortage of nurses so yeah...
    here I go!
    woo...

I shall doodle on my spare time
    I love my girlfriend.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Huh. I'm going into Communications or Accounting. I like Journalism, but I like money, too...

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    I'm taking nursing for some reason
    We share a major, then. Are you taking the prerequisites? I'm on my first semester...lol Just got out of high school actually, so I got a ways to go, actually ~ you can just start referring to me as Greg Focker from now on.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh...I'm not in school, but I plan on majoring in English. I want to be a writer and work in a library.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    Eh...I'm not in school, but I plan on majoring in English. I want to be a writer and work in a library.
    I hope you are already volunteering in a library then. It's a hard job to get. High demand...low supply. Having connections can make all the difference.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie trowble may be famous one day trowble may be famous one day trowble's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pursuing my Master's in Business Administration (MBA). I just recently got my Associates Degree in Business Administration (AS). Next step is my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (BA). Although, it seems more natural for me to pursue a career in the Informations Technology (IT) major, since I'm very tech savvie, but I can't sure as hell for the life of me see myself sitting in front of a computer for my entire career. I want to take control and own/manage a business more in the Cafe/Bar/Restaurant/Club genre. My Master's Degree is 4 or 5 years away. I'll get their eventually with baby-steps.
    Too big. 110 is height limit.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i probably go into the navy or be a physical trainer.
    Don't let me be.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast