Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What Major are you Pursuing?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Major are you Pursuing?

I am majoring in premedicine. The main reason why I am pursuing this career is because I want to help people and make a difference. I also want to go back to Madurai (my hometown) and start a hospital and provide good care for the poor and the needy.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm planning on going into a career of meteorology. weather has always fascinated me and just seems like a good thing for me.

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I am majoring in premedicine. The main reason why I am pursuing this career is because I want to help people and make a difference. I also want to go back to Madurai (my hometown) and start a hospital and provide good care for the poor and the needy.
    Over here in San Juan, California...they don't a Premedicine, although they have the classes that would look presentable on a CSU / UC application when transferring. I believe they did away with that "Premed" thing over here ~ If I'm correct "Premed" doesn't exist in California!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tasukuchan
    Over here in San Juan, California...they don't a Premedicine, although they have the classes that would look presentable on a CSU / UC application when transferring. I believe they did away with that "Premed" thing over here ~ If I'm correct "Premed" doesn't exist in California!
    Really? I didn't know that. That kind of sucks though. People who have interest in premed have to move out and do it in other place.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Been an English major 4 years now and a History minor. Got less than a year left. God I cant wait to get out and I still dont really knwo what I want to do. I'm a dreamer what can I say. A dreamer that loves to write.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3