Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what makes a good thread?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what makes a good thread?

let me just say i don't like thoes threads about love a mushy stuff like that but its just me.

Code Name Wind

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    let me just say i don't like thoes threads about love a mushy stuff like that but its just me.
    Love threads are ok only if it meets the following requirements: 1. Needs a good topic name. 2. Needs a good topic. 3. Information to back up what is said in the topic. 4. It has to make sense so others can understand.....etc.....

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

do you think all the hot threads are good threads.
    And i'm working on a good thread which might come out sometime today

Code Name Wind

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

well a good thread definetly needs to have complete sentences in it. It should convey a point and stimulate conversation. Most good threads piggy back off other ideas readers can relate to...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah and it should also interest other people to post in it (as said). Maybe include interesting topics as well.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Ketaro has the right mind set on What makes a Good thread.

But one of the things that I ABSOLUTELY love when people POST. (not just threads)

Is when they use capitol letters when necessary and when they make paragraphs and use complete sentences.

Altho I hate do indeed hate English. It's just better and less annoying when you can read a sentence without hassle.

And I also love it when people use words to act smart or just plain BE smart.

Spelling is awsome too.^^

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

A good thread has a very good topic, and the user does post more than just a few words . Favorite threads are a no-no one reason because they only invite spam and one word answers that don't benifit the community. People think im mean becaue i close there one word question threads.... junk threads are junk. This thread is a good thread because it asks a valuable question that many people cna learn from.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Jaderabbit is right. A lot of good threads are ruined because some people answer with one word replies. Then you have to scroll all the way down to see if anyone wrote anything worth reading. One word replies rot threads to the core very quickly...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast