Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what makes a good thread?

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what makes a good thread?

whats make a good thread.. maybe it should have intersting topic.. where ao member would enjoy posting in that thread..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

personally I think spam threads are the coolest, you know, a noob opens a stupid thread and everyone posts shit in it and the noob gets all the warning XD, threads like that dont less for long...

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    like it says
    You should stop making threads, apparently you just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by raven2424
    most likely not this one lol you need to be not so vague when making a thread.
    And you need to delete this bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    A good thread has a very good topic, and the user does post more than just a few words . Favorite threads are a no-no one reason because they only invite spam and one word answers that don't benifit the community. People think im mean becaue i close there one word question threads.... junk threads are junk. This thread is a good thread because it asks a valuable question that many people cna learn from.
    And why haven't you deleted this bullshit yet? You guys are mods, what the f-ck?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    You should stop making threads, apparently you just don't get it.

And you need to delete this bullshit.

And why haven't you deleted this bullshit yet? You guys are mods, what the f-ck?
    someones being funny again...(I was just looking for someone to ennoy)

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    A good thread has a very good topic, and the user does post more than just a few words . Favorite threads are a no-no one reason because they only invite spam and one word answers that don't benifit the community. People think im mean becaue i close there one word question threads.... junk threads are junk. This thread is a good thread because it asks a valuable question that many people cna learn from.
    Thanks for not closeing me down jaberabbit.I ask this cuz alot of anime forums have silly threads and this 1 doesn't, but i like it that way.
    And to kenx if you don't like my threads why do you post on them?
    As for my threads all of them are hot and non of them have been deleted so i must be doing something right.I'm coming up with a good thread i just have to think about it a little more.

Code Name Wind

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

basically, it just needs to be understandable and intresting...of course...that's by my standards.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia's Avatar
    Thanks

something that people want to talk about?. . .I don't know catches their eye. .
    czu your tittle did. . but your inside info. . no.. . . but uh- yeah I'm going now.
    to find something that IS a good thread. . LOL naw I'm just kidding. . seriously.

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    Thanks for not closeing me down jaberabbit.I ask this cuz alot of anime forums have silly threads and this 1 doesn't, but i like it that way.
    And to kenx if you don't like my threads why do you post on them?
    As for my threads all of them are hot and non of them have been deleted so i must be doing something right.I'm coming up with a good thread i just have to think about it a little more.
    He's probably just upset because your subject was vauge and then your opening comment was really really short with no real explanation. I am really suprised with how well this thread has turned out. Think of it, by asking a question about what a good thread should look like, you accidently made a good thread....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast