Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you happy most?

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say that a bad time for Penguins would be extravagant bird hunting season.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roger_smith
    I would say that a bad time for Penguins would be extravagant bird hunting season.
    Even in this situation the person hunting the penguins will be excited to see one, right.

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    What makes me happy?when nobody bothers me when watching anime,when I become rich and anime

---------------------------------
    +++

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be Loved .... It is true that would make me truly happy.

*God now you made me get all emotional*
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    What makes me happy? Good friends, some BAWLS, a few video games, books, oh... and World of Warcraft!
    Yay Bawls energy drinks! I bought a six pack yesterday! YUMM YUMM YUMM!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh last time i didn't mention my love for anime and manga, i don't think, yeah my freinds make me happy too
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    what makes me happy are girls(which i love), anime, manga books, school, my pc (which i love) and last but not least my parents.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    what makes me happy are girls(which i love), anime, manga books, school, my pc (which i love) and last but not least my parents.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow a teenager that like his parents!!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast