Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you happy most?

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, it would have to be anime and practice night at the race track.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    Id have to agree with you there...having a hard time finding a girlfriend to match me myself...i thought i had one jus recently until like always....it gets swapped away from me from some other person....i jus seem unable to get the words right at the right time...though im still in to her even now
    Really? wow me too. Whenever I like someone another guy gets her heart. And I kind of you know rattle when shes near me so I make mistakes..

Newbie Lein Wizard may be famous one day Lein Wizard may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Music makes me happy...metal and trance.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd be happy if I knew someone loved me unconditionaly and I loved her back, for now I feel good when I let my imagination wander (on my own, playing rpg, video games, anime, manga, reading sci-fi/fantasy, etc) and when I have a good laugh with important friends.

Oh and I would be mostly happy if this damn tension ended with this girl at university, but that's a personal story.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    The sky. I don't know why, but I'll just stare at the sky and I just feel so relaxed. Nothing else matters, just staring into my entire surrondings. Until someone comes along and asks, "what are you doing?" Thanks for ruining my peaceful moment. ass. sigh, they don't last long.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Clouds, stars, the night sky, meteors, my intelliect, drawing, anime nekos, cosplay, dancing to trance, raves, anime rave flyers, glam/glitter, the love of my life, PEACE, friends, and the wholeness of feeling like a child again.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love and be loved. I don't really need anything else

Cuando oigas a un niño preguntar "¿Por que el sol viene y se va?"
    Dile "Porque en esta vida no hay luz sin obscuridad"

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love,.. my friends who's there when I need them makes me happy.. unlike my brothers and sisters who makes my day bad..

EDIT: hmm.. give my all my favorite food like steak porck etc.. then I'll be happy.. give me vegetables, then my day goes bad.. I hate vegies..
    Last edited by Nameless; Mar 30, 2005 at 06:48 AM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast