Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you happy most?

Newbie Tigress may be famous one day Tigress may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonHulbutta
    Just knowing that i'm going to be a father in 8 months
    OMG!That`s great!I`m happy for ya!

Anyways,what makes me happy are my friends.They mean the world to me.And my Mom.I love my mom.(so i`m a momma`s girl.Sue me!)

But I would love to have a good boyfriend.

Newbie Deception may be famous one day Deception may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Being all alone makes me happy.

Newbie Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    seeing something exteraordinary does the job.
    There is no spoon, Neo.

Newbie sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite's Avatar
    Thanks
    One thing? Only one? I am going to cheat and have two.

1) My baby blanket Yi-Yo, I still sleep with him and cuddle with him. There's just something about it that's so comforting. I can be having the worst day of my life and bury my face in him and forget everyhting. I also cannot sleep with out him and I am terrified of losing him.

2) The 2nd one is an obvious choice, my boyfriend. We've been together for 5 months and sadly our time together is short because I am moving this fall and he's going to somewhere of the North American Contenent for a few months. We spend a lot of time together, and give each other a hard time about our geekyness. I love him to pieces and just getting a hug from him is the best thing in the world.

-*-elena-*-

Only 13 posts?!? I demand a recount. I was at a 1,000 way back when. And it took me 2+ years to get there! I unleash my wrath....Now!

Newbie Tigress may be famous one day Tigress may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sawaislikeakite
    One thing? Only one? I am going to cheat and have two.

1) My baby blanket Yi-Yo, I still sleep with him and cuddle with him. There's just something about it that's so comforting. I can be having the worst day of my life and bury my face in him and forget everyhting. I also cannot sleep with out him and I am terrified of losing him.

2) The 2nd one is an obvious choice, my boyfriend. We've been together for 5 months and sadly our time together is short because I am moving this fall and he's going to somewhere of the North American Contenent for a few months. We spend a lot of time together, and give each other a hard time about our geekyness. I love him to pieces and just getting a hug from him is the best thing in the world.

-*-elena-*-

Awww!That`s so sweet!I`m not making fun of you!I mean for real!^^

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    World of Warcraft and nothing but that.
    Too cool for a sig.

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    sleeping... playing... tv...comp ... pets and music plus friends and bf and everyone
    Death Soul Collector

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Being with a certain person. We only get to see each other every couple of months, but that time together we do have...makes me happier than I've been for a long time.

Runner's up: Sleeping, pay day at work, music, hanging out with friends, drinking, watching movies, shopping.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast