Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Tick?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

What Makes You Tick?

Theres always that one little thing that makes you wanna turn super-sayijn on everyone. What are some of yours...or more importantly....your biggest?

Mine would have to be people who walk slow and don't think to look behind themselves..... i don't know...it just really gets to me. Especially when I'm around Hollywoold boulevard....oh lord.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    HUH ? You mean pet peeves ?

Ummm, a couple of mine would have to be ....
    People who always think they're right, even when you know for a fact they're wrong, and ignorance in general. Oh yeah, and assholes.

Um, I guess there are too many to list.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Talking to me when I'm trying to read.

That annoys me to no end. I really want to rip out some one's throat when they are doing that.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    People who have to have the last word.

On another forum I'm on we have a code word people can use when they feel a discussion is becoming to heated. It's a way of saying cool off and change the subject before someone gets hurt. It annoys me to no end when someone goes off on a rant and then ends it with the "word" to prevent anyone from dissagreeing with them.

Another pet peeve of mine is when someone blames everything that happens on the President. They ignore the hundreds of lawmakers on the state and federal level. He dosn't make the laws people! He doesn't pass the taxes either! If you don't like it call your representitive! /rant

Well, that's pretty much it for mine.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate people that think they are better than me. If they are, then I'll make THEM mad by telling them something that would steal away from thier victory... hehe. Another peev... people that don't say bye when they are talking to me. Brings back BAD, BAD memories from my old school days, of BEING TOTALLY FRIENDLESS.....

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate it when ppl follow some trend like sheep. Also elderly drivers is another of my pet peves.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm usually humble enough to forgive everyone that does something to tick me, except for selfish, coldhearted people that have nothing better to do in their lives then to bitch and complain and try and make it worse for everyone around them.

If you have nothing to do in your life because your too old do anything about all the wasted time then use your wisdom to help others not to to everything better for you at the expense of others. Dont make life better for yourself, make it better for others, then life will become better for you though that act of kindness.

Also, yes people that do everything slow and dont consider the people behind them. Mainly old drivers.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Theres always that one little thing that makes you wanna turn super-sayijn on everyone. What are some of yours...or more importantly....your biggest?

Mine would have to be people who walk slow and don't think to look behind themselves..... i don't know...it just really gets to me. Especially when I'm around Hollywoold boulevard....oh lord.
    Yea...i dont like it when people walk really slow and then all of a sudden just STOP completely in the middle of the hallway and making huge traffic...it gets annoying....then i really get irritated when there are people who dont know how to follow simple dirrections...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast