Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Tick?

Newbie Ojai may be famous one day Ojai may be famous one day Ojai's Avatar
    Thanks
    People who walk slow, people who say stupid things, people who blame me for everything, people who don't care and people who make racist jokes to my face then says it's a joke. Also people who lie to me!

Newbie flur may be famous one day flur may be famous one day flur's Avatar
    Thanks
    People who chew loudly.

Grr...
    where is my mind?

Newbie toxictea may be famous one day toxictea may be famous one day toxictea's Avatar
    Thanks
    People who want to be someone their not, so basically wannabe's.
    Stuck up people.
    People who boast about themselves.
    People who pretend that they are the best at something at tell you to your face...now thats a funny one...i actually had someone who could draw stick figures only come up to me and diss my art..haha
    Last edited by toxictea; Mar 25, 2005 at 09:19 PM.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    What makes me tick.. Interesting question. People who uses someone else for their own benefit is unexcusable..

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    What makes me tick...well...A heart, small electric current and the desire to raid the fridge, just kidding,lol, Did any one get that?.........Never mind, im tired.

Things I hate most, Having my heart broken when im in love.
    Prejudice, racist narror minded phuck heads. and ppl who look only for difference, "failure to see the human before you"

'Gin nightingale'
    Yeah I also hate my door been left open.
    Last edited by Kikieru; Mar 28, 2005 at 06:15 PM.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lemme see... I don't like it when people preach about something and get mad at you for doing something while they themselves do it. I don't like people messing with my stuff without my permission. And I also don't like people leaving the door to my room open. Hehe!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    What gets me ticked off?

The retarded ****s (both staff and customers) in Suncoast that feel the unnecessary compulsion to try and tell me what anime DVD I should buy.

Listen you n00btards at the Lexington Suncoast, I know exactly what I'm looking for and I don't give two shits how much you think you know about anime. And if you value your life you won't even ****ing whisper the phrase "Neon Genesis Evangelion" in my presence because the next choad who tells me I "gotta se it cuz it rawks" is going to be beaten.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    What gets me ticked off?

The retarded ****s (both staff and customers) in Suncoast that feel the unnecessary compulsion to try and tell me what anime DVD I should buy.

Listen you n00btards at the Lexington Suncoast, I know exactly what I'm looking for and I don't give two shits how much you think you know about anime. And if you value your life you won't even ****ing whisper the phrase "Neon Genesis Evangelion" in my presence because the next choad who tells me I "gotta se it cuz it rawks" is going to be beaten.
    You Quan Ticks me off.... Poor Suncoast guys they are just trying to help you and see what you want to do... You are a soul-less mean OLD GUY.... And EVA rawks....

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast