Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Tick?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    You Quan Ticks me off.... Poor Suncoast guys they are just trying to help you and see what you want to do... You are a soul-less mean OLD GUY.... And EVA rawks....
    That's it, I've had enough of your shite.

We're settling this once and for all with a breakdancing contest, just you and me after school by the slide. You bring the cardboard, I'll bring the extended mix of Rock-It.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bring it on Quan.... Time to show you my moves....

Eva rawks....

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    speaking of retards, anyone who shops at suncoast for anime is guilty...that's just like going to KFC for burgers, there are way better choices

as for breakdancing, yeah that actually ticks me off...I have no problem watching them do their moves but not in a small ass hallway where people had to work in. I got kicked by one of their moves

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    speaking of retards, anyone who shops at suncoast for anime is guilty...that's just like going to KFC for burgers, there are way better choices

I end up going to Suncoast for their (relatively) cheap kung-fu DVD's, yet I always end up browsing the overpriced anime section to see if anything new and interesting is out. Without fail some kid will approach and say, "You really need to see <insert Cartoon Network title here>" or start in on NGE. Just let me buy my copy of Ninja vs. Shaolin in peace, wanker!

And don't you DARE show disrespect for KFC's burgers.

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    Bring it on Quan.... Time to show you my moves....

Just to show what you're up against, here's a picture of me practicing just before I won the county breakdancing championship in Left Knob, North Dakota in 1984:

Ph33r my breakin' skills!
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    And don't you DARE show disrespect for KFC's burgers.
    man, that ticks me off too, they $1 snacker is nothing but a cheap ass chicken strip between too buns, chicken breast MY ASS

oh and btw, arent you two a bit old to be putting your hips on the line??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    :rollseyes: why don't you show us your REAL pic Zui? lol

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Cause Zui has an A.P.B out on him, he can't reveal himself just yet

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    i found one of Zui

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast