Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What makes you, well uh you?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What makes you, well uh you?

what makes me me is...my unique personality and looks i guess. my personality is...well...i'm pretty childish and immature for my age, and i don't take things seriously unless i absolutely have to. when i say looks...what i really meant was my height. i'm also quite short for my age, being merely 4'9 (150cm), and i could be mistaken for a 10 year old at times o_O

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I am 6 feet and only weighs 113 pounds and is 15 3/4 years old
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Girls that are nice/happy/since if humor. But still can be alittle serious ^_^.
    An cute legs,feet,eyes ^_^ the 3 things i look for lol.
    Cause if they can't keep they're feet clean... then obviously...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, let's see, my fashionable apperal, my flirtatious manners, my bossiness (Can you believe it? The King of Fashion is bossy ), I am hot-headed, and my mysterious charisma. That's me, Danny Liu, The King of Fashion

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I've got a split-personality.
    Either that, or I've just got too many masks for myself that I just can't tell the real me from all the made-up versions of me.

What I think I am : A girl - relatively sociable, hardheaded, compassionate, loyal, lazy (but VERY driven when I reach that point), pessimistic, cynical, underestimated, misunderstood, obedient (to parents).

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

most of the time i am polite and shy but sometimes i can be scary.. hehe and hyper if i drink coca cola!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

What makes me, well uh me?

I don't know what makes "well uh me"?
    I suppose that's something like "I'm doing bett-uh, how bout you?"

... XD

... what makes me. Is an M and an E.

And if you look at that that makes the first letter of my darling's name, and the first letter of my name! ^_^ Talk about a co-ink-a-dink!

... ummm... what makes me well uh me?

Something that resembles a fine parchment made from calfskin, lambskin, or kidskin and used for the pages and binding of books...

What's that? ... Vellumy? ...oh... nevermind...

What makes me, me... is perhaps... this skin that changes from dark to light according to the weather... my rough skin that's soft around the palm and fingers for a soft touch. My hardenning lips that turn soft when a kiss is placed on it. My raven hair that only flows smoothly in the wind, when a form of Herbal Essences or Tea Tree Conditioner is grained softly into it, but usually sticks to one base with a badass look when mixed with gel, a kickass look with moose, and a hotass look with a spray. And...

XD I'm gonna' stop there. Before my darling thinks I'm advertising myself. XD

^_^ Really, what makes me, me... is me. I can't really explain it. Maybe because I don't want to. But I'm just like everyone else... everyone is themselves... they have their own wants and needs... their own likes and dislikes... their own conscious, and their own Shadow... they have their own feminine and masculine sides... they have their hobbies, and they have their work... and whatever.

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

What makes me.. me is my personallity i have a whole differint way of humour and i guess im ultra nice. Also the way i wear my hatt. no one else i know wheres there hat like i do, they way i get excited over stupid things, and the way i talk to other people! Im not to sure right now, this is all that comes to mind..=)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast