Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What manga are you Reading now ?

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What manga are you Reading now ?

im reading slamdunk and samurai x its really cool

Newbie Edwardz Lover may be famous one day Edwardz Lover may be famous one day
    Thanks

I am reading Fullmetal Alchemist. Its really cool and its my favorite show.

Newbie manman may be famous one day manman may be famous one day manman's Avatar
    Thanks

I just finished reading Azumanga Daioh, I also love Nausicaa and highly recommend it along with Akira if you haven't already checked it out.

Newbie ezfairlady may be famous one day ezfairlady may be famous one day ezfairlady's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey everyone, ... right now I"m reading quite a few from:

Rave Vol.32
    Dragon Quest(Dai- No Daiboken) Vol.35
    Two Top Vol.4
    Saint Seiya Vol.22

-----------------------

Why read them?? Here's why personally...

Rave Vol.32: Rave started out kind of simple and easy, but as the story progress the drawings of the characters develop more & more + with the question of "who is ELLE & what is her past?" Perhaps the best of Rave would be between Vol.11-16, cuz the drawings were really good. Now just seems abit kiddish sometimes, but it is still good.

Dragon Quest (Dai-No Daiboken) Vol.35: Well this was printed where I'm from when I was young in some weekly comic book magazine. However, during the 8th grade the company did not paid Dragon Quest publishing company license for its copyright, so the company sued the weekly comic book magazine or something & it was gone.
    To make it short, I just wanted to keep old-school comic books & try to remember how did it all ended + the story and drawings are really good all related to the whole Dragon Quest Realm.

Two Top Vol.4: The story is about gangsters well mostly about gangsters, I dont know something about gangsters got me addicted to the entire book (perhaps I want to be a gangster) The story is all about beating out someone (gangster style) & the drawing is quite alright as well.

Saint Seiya Vol.22 The classic, the best of old-school comic books... I mean the pictures are amazing & the story is just full of action, non-stop action. The closest comic book today with the amazing pictures & story now, would have to be "Berserk"...but alot of blood during all the kills tho (hahaha)
    Perhaps the biggest reason for me to read this is, now its on the "Hades Chapter" this is where the "best-of-the-best" gets shown all in this chapter from the story, the action, the drawings & etc. Awesome!!!

Newbie Anime_D22 may be famous one day Anime_D22 may be famous one day Anime_D22's Avatar
    Thanks

DNAngel Its a nice manga
    UnderConstruction

Newbie shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm currently reading the Tsukihime manga and the King of fighters 2003 graphic novels.

"RESISTANCE IS FLAMMABLE. NO ONE CAN SNUFF MY FLAME!"

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

i started reading initial d, cuz the live-action movie was pretty cool ^^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm currently reading deathnote vol.6
    I love the hot war between kira and L
    the illustration is soo nice that helps the scary plots..
    I recommend you read it..
    Always keep smiling

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast