Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the meaning behind your account name

Newbie {SOC}_Church may be famous one day {SOC}_Church may be famous one day {SOC}_Church's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GesRifle
    My usuall login is Helios or Church. Helios comes from the greek legend of Dadelus, Icarus, and Helios. Helios was the god that melted Icarus' wings.

Church comes from the web comic Red vs Blue. If you have never seen it go to www.redvsblue.com and download the free videos.

Finally the reason I have GesRifle and the meaning behind it. The reason I am GesRifle is because animeonline wouldnt let me have Church OR Helios for some odd reason. The meaning behind it is the "Ges Bio Rifle" from Unreal. If you ever played unreal you would know why I like the bio rifle.
    Well... I found out WHY I couldnt get Church, so I improvised. My counterstrike name

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow I didnt think this thread would get so many people to reply to it maybe the should sticky it but the question I have to ask is. How many of the post are spam?
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie Geudiel may be famous one day Geudiel may be famous one day Geudiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mine is sort of an invention... In latin, -el particle means of God. So, we have Geudi-el. This particle is generally used for angel's names i.e. Ariel: the Lion of God. Geudiel does not exist as an official angel name and does not have a specifical meaning, that's why I say it's an invention. Reasons? I just love Neon Genesis Evangelion, that was my inspiration.
    Last edited by Geudiel; Nov 25, 2004 at 03:32 PM.

Newbie User Name may be famous one day User Name may be famous one day User Name's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was handed to me on a silver platter.

Who am I to turn down a host's offer?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    Wow I didnt think this thread would get so many people to reply to it maybe the should sticky it but the question I have to ask is. How many of the post are spam?
    Only that one.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie DragonRing may be famous one day DragonRing may be famous one day DragonRing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mwahaha.......mine is just weird..........'dragon' represents the year I born (chinese calendar), and, 'Ring' represents my last name--Hwan, which means ring in chinese.

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name
    It was handed to me on a silver platter.

Who am I to turn down a host's offer?
    Haha, nice

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast