Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the meaning behind your account name

Newbie couger may be famous one day couger may be famous one day couger's Avatar
    Thanks
    my school makot

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    well mines kinda difficult it starts off by have the first word jade being my initials. An the second word rabbit comes from the fact i like rabbit's. You see wat i mean, too difficult lol.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I made mine from the most stupidest thing in the world. First of all, i like to scare people and talk to random people at random times just to laugh and fer k.n.g.
    Then i figured that since i liked to do this kind of thing, i chose this expression when u scare people, just added the stupid number to make it sound cool

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well it's the nick name my goth friends had given me

Darkside Anime

Join the Family

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have always been a big X fan and just liked the name so thats how I used it ^_^

Newbie Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just like the sound of Gekkou, and i think it means "moonlight" and on other forums my nick is Mánaskin and that means "moonlight"

Newbie Sythec1230 may be famous one day Sythec1230 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    uh, my name comes from a book im writing who happens to be the main character

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks
    My username is from a few years ago. Derived from my name (Snow) and I just thought that snow = alaska = cold = frozen = wild
    frozen + wild = frozenwilderness :/

The old alias I used to go by (iridianwind) was derived from the element iridium + my formerly existing site name (Iridia) cuz I thought it sounded pretty. I kinda had no choice but to use that on the old AO site because frozenwilderness was 1 character too long (and frozenwildernes looks ugly) -_-

Quote Originally Posted by syn~a~mon
    My name was inspired by the fake drug ( I think it was supposed to be a drug.... doesn't really matter now ) in Boogiepop Phantom "sin-Amon". I just changed the spelling a bit and..... tadah! I came up with syn~a~mon.
    cinnamon is a drug? XD

Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I combined my real name with the anime character that relates to me the most. Mamimi is from FLCL or Fooly Cooly/Furi Kuri - and is just like me, and Rue is my name (as known) no one really knows my real name - it's just too long. Rue means to regret or feel sorrow for a sin or an act. It works
    rue also means street in french :P
    Last edited by frozenwilderness; Dec 15, 2004 at 04:20 PM.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast