Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the meaning behind your account name

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think mine is pretty easy to see why I used it / the meaning to it

Dan

Newbie insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm my screen name just states that I'm an insane fangirl when it comes to my favorite band called interpol... its just as simple as that...makes it sort of sound bland... o_O

Newbie Angelus a Funus may be famous one day Angelus a Funus may be famous one day Angelus a Funus's Avatar
    Thanks
    let the angel of death come upon you and take you to the other side...wait O.o...thats me lol

thats what my name means

my previous name was Lt Cheeky...ahhh good ole cheeky...aight he a cheeky sort of fellow? lol cheeky was a nickname of mine when i was in grade school and i've kept it ever since. [edit]also i like the rank of Lieutenant

i decided it was time for a change. i shaved my head and what not and decided why stop there. i like angels especially those dark angels, the angels with black wings instead of white wings. so i thought dark angels are often symbolized as death, the deathbringer, the grin reaper and all that fun stuff. so i found a translator and decided to use latin. and i was able to find these three words: angel, of and death. also a few other words.

i was originally was going to switch to seraph also meaning angel but i scratched that idea because thats so plain and boring...being only an angel

angel of death--->does what needs to be done e.g. taking away the dead. not an easy job. i'd like to be thought of as one who will do what is needed to be done. like the rangers; delta force; all that fun stuff, they'll volounteer even if no ones else does.

now you know 'cause it's Mike's Super Short Show

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. -Robert Brault
    What loneliness is more lonely than distrust? -George Eliot

|e-mail me|my journal|

Newbie gouri may be famous one day gouri may be famous one day gouri's Avatar
    Thanks
    well mine is just a derrived version of Gourry from Slayers. i originally made the account, back in the first AO, when i was watching Slayers and decided to use his name
    "Why do I feel like you're going to be the death of me" - Obi Wan Kenobi - Star Wars-Episode II: Attack Of The Clones

Newbie DANTEXTX may be famous one day DANTEXTX may be famous one day DANTEXTX's Avatar
    Thanks
    DANTE is the name of one of my favorite artists and there is also a writer that goes by the same name and the XTX means "X" actions "T" turn in to "X" consecuences and repercutions.

Newbie kimaru-kun may be famous one day kimaru-kun may be famous one day kimaru-kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    my name came from my gardian(sp?) spirit......he is also kinda like my altar ego too.......so i thought that i could us his name so it is kinda like he can camuicate with ppl again...... i know that probly sounds weird...... hm.....

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ahh..... My name was just kinda... thought up a while ago. I thought it up while playing a game. It was originally "Ryken", but then I decided that "Ryke" was better. Then I tried signing up for AOL (I was young and stupid), and ""Ryke" was already taken, so I got "Ryke12". That kinda stuck with me throughout the years, and I use it for EVERYTHING. All my friends know my username on EVERYTHING is this, and so if they see "Ryke12" on something, they usually PM me on whatever board it is... hehe.... So if you see a "Ryke12" on ANYTHING, it's definitely me.
    I DO have one other name, which I don't use too often cuz it's too long... "Kazekage Ryke12" the Kazekage came from when I was just getting into Naruto... hehe... I only use it on AIM, though, because someone stole Ryke12 *shakes fist in air*
    BTW: I even use Ryke12 for tabletop games... haha!
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually.....got this name from a friend. He doesnt know I have it. ^-^;;;
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast