Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: What is the meaning behind your account name

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the_weird_one
    well now, my account name is the_weird_one. so i guess im weird. (im not really that weird ^_^)
    yeah you are
    one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Newbie Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, my real name is Debbie. And Debzie is what my mum used to call my when I was little, then my friends started calling me it, so I decided to use it.
    ° Memories are nice,
    ..but that's all they are. °

± deviantART Page ± Minitokyo Page ± Silent Hill ± Audio Scrobbler Profile ±

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mine... well I registered with this name back b4 the site went down and all info was lost. Some of my friends back home only knew my AO adress and it was erased so I recreated under the same name, I rather it be about .Hack// Sign but oh well.....

I will do Kite and Blackrose!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie Setsuna_ may be famous one day Setsuna_ may be famous one day Setsuna_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    It's because I have a secret...that I prefer to keep that way...

Newbie Nitsuri may be famous one day Nitsuri may be famous one day Nitsuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    well this name came along when i was trying to figure out a name for myself and so, nitsuri has been with me ever since.

[URL]http://s6.invisionfree.com/Shiroi_Yume/[URL]

Newbie Kaelorian may be famous one day Kaelorian may be famous one day Kaelorian's Avatar
    Thanks
    I made mine up. Originally I liked the name Ellorien, but it got changed to Kaelorian ('kay' 'ellorien; but most people pronounce it it 'kah' 'lorien', which is wrong=), but it once again evolved and now it's just 'kayle''lorien'.

Newbie thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the way Kaellorien (the way you pronounced it) sounds. It's really pretty.

It's kinda lame but...

I'm a huge Gundam Wing fan.... and well...there was this one little incident when I was young (very young...and in my defense...very caffinated) and I announced to my friends that I was gonna marry Quatre >_<...

Anyway, it's a long story. Basically, I am the zero system, and I am stalking Quatre.

Newbie Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel may be famous one day Niledhel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Niledhel is Andy Berry(my name) in Elven tongue(no, not Elvis Presely language, Elf, like warrior elves.)

Sig kindly made by Hikari Sakurai

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast