Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the meaning behind your account name

Newbie MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mine is a character from Lenore a comic by Roman Dirge.

Newbie RoninJinn may be famous one day RoninJinn may be famous one day RoninJinn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Samurai Champloo. Jin is HARDCORE!

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm badass, and I'm cool, and a shadow is going to take you to your deathbed tonight...

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah how can i put this.....well after reading the manga and watching the anime i realised why i liked it soo much ....hes alot like me. doesnt stress about anything keeps is cool and just likes to get even instead of getting mad. very relaxed laid back guy that makes everyone around him laugh.....
    if i were a cartoon that would be me.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i always thought the narrator of any story was always kewl in a way, the narrator always seems to have an uncanny and limitless amount of knowledge . And i always liked that aspect of "narrator's". And i liked fight club a helluva lot too. Add those 2 reasons = there you go.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Made it up...
    And you did an awesome job at it.

My name...Because I'm a big Street Fighter fan, Ken Masters is my favorite character.

And as for the "X" at the end of it....just...makes it sound mor like a forum account name or something.

Newbie durandal may be famous one day durandal may be famous one day durandal's Avatar
    Thanks
    mine is from the fps series for the mac, the Marathon Trilogy. The third AI on the colony ship marathon was durandal. He was also the main character of the 2nd game in the series (other than yourself).

aside: narrator, that is a kickass sig - ness is a little badass

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    mine was just kinda taken from a complilation of anime char's. Like Vicious when he talks about fallen angels becoming demons, or Itachi leaving konoha, Griffith going evil, Darcia wanting nothingness, Knives and his relationship with Vash, Sephiorth... they were all really great characters, deep, thoughtful, incredible.. but they all just, well, fell from grace.

The end is important in all things.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast