Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the meaning behind your account name

Newbie Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mine has a history and I have carried it with me everywhere I go. Soon it will be famous! lol j/k... It kinda developed through time and I have a sentimental attachment to it....
    "The man who saw half a century ahead" -Osamu Tezuka

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

Like dragons alot but dragon was such a popular name and i don't just like them- I LOVE them! so i became DragonRider (or a phonetic variation thereof when the need arrises) the 2004 came because that was the year when i first signed up for AO and i didn't want to change it when the site came back.

so yeah, if you see a dragonrider out ther who seemes a couple rabbits short of a petshop, it's probbably me.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have trouble relating to a single anime character, so I couldn't use a plain name. Once upon a time, there was an anime website called AnimeNext (not Con related) that had a link "Your name in Japanese". Turned out to be some vowel/consonant engine, and my name came up "sukotsu". As weird and easy to mispell, I just keep using and re-registering it.

The "9" is for the Revolution...

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks
    well it's a fallen angel, mostly lucifer who rebelled against god and also a bit of mephistopheles in here and i am like an angel of surrow, death, grief and etc....
    it's all very dramatic and my new black wings are to die for!!! i think i am going crazy or just crazy and still going ::ahahaha::

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I once came up with the name when writing a story, and grew attached to it. To me it has a powerful, yet docile sound to it. So it fits for personality.

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks
    My name is a combination of my first name's initial "J" for Jeremy, and my last name added on "mccormick". I felt I didn't need any "code" names or"anime" names and just wanted to keep it simple and professional . I chose my noir avatar because I am currently watching it and I am really enjoying it. I like the style of it and I like the black and white style I did with my sig and avatar.

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Made it up a few years back and I've been using it ever since b'coz it makes it much easier for registrations and stuff... I really love this account name of mine...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Got the idea from watching my friend play Ragnarok Online. Change a few letters and BAM a name I can use and easy to remember.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast