Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the meaning behind your account name

Newbie Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre's Avatar
    Thanks
    Saph Phyre...

Well Saph Phyre is first and for most a tabletop RPG character that I created but never got to play. Although back then her name was spelt Sapphire. She than later returned in the old Glenshadows Tavern Roleplaying Chatroom where the current spelling originated. Since than when ever I create a new account somewhere I look to see if the name is free. Usually it is just because of the unique spelling of the name.

Sapphire was choice in the first place not because a birthdate thing like most people assume since I was not born in September it could not be my birthstone. It is my mothers birthstone but that is still not the reason I chose the name. At the time blue was my favorite color. Later in live my favorite color changed to green, but by then Saph Phyre was already my name of choice. Although my favorite color was not the only reason I chose sapphires as the gemstone to represent me, at the time I was studing to became a geologist so I wanted a name of a rock to be my screen name. As a stone sapphires symbolize, truth, sincerity, and faithfulness which are all things that I think are important in making friendship or love last.
    Staring at the ice covered passage...
    "I'm just going to throw this acorn at the ice it to see..." Kizumi started to say but was quickly interruped as Laton yelled at her with wide eyes "NO!"
    DM: "Only a cleric and a wizard could argue over the destructive power of an acorn...”

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I guess I just made mine up. Now Dark works as an adjective and a noun.

Newbie On Angel Wings may be famous one day On Angel Wings may be famous one day On Angel Wings's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm, my life circles around "Fourth Moon", thus angels, making me a guy with about this much; <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------> uneeded, but not unwanted knowledge about angels.

Thus to make me a bit neutral; dub my self to a sentence, or the "unknown" thing ON the wings of an angel.

Niffty huh?
    Fixed the crappy quality of the avatar, now look and enjoy!

Newbie Nuin may be famous one day Nuin may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My name is from Jean kamikaze. Nuin was one evil guy who lost his love and sold his soul to demons.

Newbie imalegend may be famous one day imalegend may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My real name is Magdeline. Rearrange the letters and you get Imalegend.

I chose imalegend because it didn't look as aloof, though then again, who really knows.

^_^

Newbie ZerOraY may be famous one day ZerOraY may be famous one day
    Thanks
    RaY is my name and ray I think means Zero I don't know if that is for sure. But Zero is cool anywayes

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    I got Haruka from Love Hina (Haruka Urashima) I picked the name 'cause I'm a fan of Love Hina and Haruka is one of my favorite characters. ^.^

the X stands for X-Files, a T.V. show that I'm a big fan of.

Newbie xyzeus may be famous one day xyzeus may be famous one day xyzeus's Avatar
    Thanks
    my name has nothing to do with my god complex....it is a form of my nickname spelled backwards:

xyzeus = Suezy X

i am sooooo tired of being called susie q... suzy x sounds much more delicious

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast