Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the meaning behind your account name

Newbie Omega Antoid may be famous one day Omega Antoid may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My handle comes from and obscure SNES game called Earthbound. The Antiods are a series of really strong enimes from the first part of the game. The Omega comes from the strongest level of PSI from the game. Hence, OMEGA ANTOID, the strongest PSI weilding Antiod!!! Fuahahahahahaha... *cough*

Sig by Yume

The Majority may win, but where are they without the Minority?

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking The History of The Turtle

Lol the name Ted Turtle came from one of the main characters of a comic book I have done as young kid. I still one every once in a while. But curently I'm trying to draw in anime style. So Ted Turtle is sort of a pen name for me now.

Newbie Sendo may be famous one day Sendo may be famous one day Sendo's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is coming from my 2nd favourite anime character. Sendo Takesi....the reckless infighter from Hajime no ippo. i do box so for 2 months now so it just came up to my mind when I sign up. My ex-username in AO was DRiVeN...

I have an ambition...that I have no intention to leave as just a dream

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my camefrom my first e-mail accounttought iwould keepit simple... andi-is-here, and the splling for andi is wrong i know (now..notback then should end in a y= Andy) and kinda stuck with it for ease and simplisity, and cause i could not think of any other name to call my self.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightofNi
    the magic behind my name from Monty Python and if you can't figure everything out from those words, then what rock have you been under
    NI... NI...NI...(OW!!!,OWW...OOOOWWW!!!!) gotta love monty python!!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I have been GM'ing for 12 years in a fantesy world I made up. Arrianna is one of my main NPC's. Now that we're OAVing the game I'm getting to use her again.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    mine came from final fantasy game, my fave game of all!

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Jin Kazama off of the Tekken series. the 45 is my jersey # for ice hockey and the 76 is for reppin someone i knew back in the day.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I first registered in the original site, everyhting I could think of was already taken. So I finally decided to use my favorite X-men character. My name starts with a "J" anyways...well i guess it is J...at least in pronunciation. But a few people actually in person call me Juggernaut...so i guess its kind of fitting

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast