Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the meaning behind your account name

Newbie 0n1-suka may be famous one day 0n1-suka may be famous one day 0n1-suka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    ah how can i put this.....well after reading the manga and watching the anime i realised why i liked it soo much ....hes alot like me. doesnt stress about anything keeps is cool and just likes to get even instead of getting mad. very relaxed laid back guy that makes everyone around him laugh.....
    if i were a cartoon that would be me.

same as him ..... but since he joined AO b4 me i had to change it to onisuka

then wile playing RO ppl used to call me Oni all the time so i changed it to

0n1-suka

i dont even know if it meens some thing .....but who cares , i like it
    Above heavens , below heavens . Only I exist , unique and absolute

a17
    Newbie a17 may be famous one day a17 may be famous one day a17's Avatar
    Thanks
    well originaly it was based of android 17 from dbz, i liked that characters atitude, but after about awhile it was shortened to this. Feel free to imply any meaning you like to it, cause i don't consider to have one now .. it just stuck with me~

dominion~ good choice in character, Lain is awesome ^^

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    i write, a lot. angel starbeam is a main character of mine. i chose the name b/c it's easy to remember and out all the characters my warped mind thought of, angel's the most enduring.

Newbie Stormraven may be famous one day Stormraven may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I suppose you could say mine comes from teen angst. Everyone growing up seems to have a book or show they want to run around in. Since all to often I wanted to be anywhere except here, I had more than I could count. Airennaia Stormraven (I usually shortened it to Storn) was the persona that eventually evolved. Dimension jumper among other things. Now I guess she just seems a natural choice as representative for going to a place that doesn't physically exist.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I combined my real name with the anime character that relates to me the most. Mamimi is from FLCL or Fooly Cooly/Furi Kuri - and is just like me, and Rue is my name (as known) no one really knows my real name - it's just too long. Rue means to regret or feel sorrow for a sin or an act. It works
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Talking Moi!

my name is just my hobbie- dancing and my nick name is Saz short for Sarah which i was called about a year about and got to like it!!!! So Dancy_SAZ

SaZxXx

Newbie Zimmerman may be famous one day Zimmerman may be famous one day Zimmerman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my old SN was HellsingArucard, because well i liked Hellsing so very much, but now i just go with Zimmerman, since its my nickname everyone seems to call me it.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I originally was going to use something like "Supermysteriousdarkshadowdeathgothguy." You know, something all dark and mysterious and pseudo-gothy that would make me sound cooler than I actually was.

Then I realized I was much, much too old for than lame shite so I used a phrase I found on a tube of Vietnamese jock itch cream. 'Twas much more fitting, and it relieved the itching and burning
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast