Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: What is the Most OVERRATED / UNDERRATED Anime?

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What is the Most OVERRATED / UNDERRATED Anime?

Over-rated animes...I have no idea .^_^.

Under-rated though...I have to agree with two other members on Revolutionary Girl Utena. One of my favorite mangas AND animes. It just is a beautiful series, amazing music...need I say more? Oh yeah, check my walls *laughs* Anyway, I also have to add YuGi-Oh. Now, please don't attack me okay? It isn't my fault that the dub butchered the real deal. I love the series to life (only because I don't want to love it to death .^_^.) It also isn't my fault the dubbers killed it, like I said. *cries* Oh the humanity!...Oh wait, I mean the anime...nevermind. I know in my mind there are more, but they aren't coming forward in my at this moment in time. Sorry!

What about the movie Metropolis? That''s one everyone should see, but I don't think they do. With that fact I suppose it could be considered under-rated...

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: What is the Most OVERRATED / UNDERRATED Anime?

in my opinion....pokemon and dbz is too overrated...
    oh yeah....one more thing...underrated to me would have to be ragnarok the animation...too bad it didn't have more than 26 episodes...
    Last edited by Tano-kun; Sep 08, 2005 at 08:45 PM.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

The most overrated anime for me is Inuyasha I mean its really popular but its the same thing everytime. Hero saves girl, girl loves hero. Its really retro and wasnt this anime supposed to be action instead of romance? I dunno I really loosing interest in the anime. The most underrated anime is Pokemon. The show is great and gives us some great characters.....Im just not liking the new characters and Pokemon.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfGames
    What about the movie Metropolis? That''s one everyone should see, but I don't think they do. With that fact I suppose it could be considered under-rated...
    I saw the movie "Metropolis"...It may not be mentioned much, but I wouldn't say it was 'underrated' due to the fact is was incredibly lame, no offense to those who like it u.u;; ~ I simply didn't care for it, that's all. So it just didn't deserve an 'underrated' vote, in my opinion. *=^-^=*

Newbie Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka's Avatar
    Thanks

dbz is the most overratting peice of crap ive ever seen. not only is the art work bad but its the most repeatetive anime ive ever seen, yet it has its own card game for christ sake.
    Some times...I wonder if any of us exist at all.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Geijetsuka
    dbz is the most overratting peice of crap ive ever seen. not only is the art work bad but its the most repeatetive anime ive ever seen, yet it has its own card game for christ sake.
    Thats were your wrong, Sailor Moon is the most repetitve anime of all time, DBZ just drag out the fights too much, sometimes they make a single fight into 10 episodes.

Newbie couger may be famous one day couger may be famous one day couger's Avatar
    Thanks

dragonball Z is the most overrated anime. like the fight with cell
    or friza. they took way to long. in one of the fight shows with friza they kept saying they had 5 min.
    til the plant blows up. but it took three episoids.
    Last edited by couger; Sep 30, 2005 at 10:47 PM.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5