Thread: what new president in four years?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Question what new president in four years?

I think the president in four years will good or take u.s.a. The president we have sucks. He started the war for no reason. The in four years better be cool or he start a war like Bush.
    Last edited by ketaro; May 25, 2005 at 04:39 AM. Reason: a word

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Umm...yeah...can you rewrite your question with better grammer? I can't understand what you are trying to ask.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    he is trying to tell us that bush sux and that rthe next prez. better be better.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sedka
    Umm...yeah...can you rewrite your question with better grammer? I can understand what you are trying to ask.

Yeah please, i barely survived reading it. But if your stating what i think your stating....then i too hope that our next president (whoever that might be) does a better job. To spare everyone paragraphs upon paragraphs of Bush conspiracies and my dislike for him i'll just say that i don't feel safe with Dubya running the country and when his term is up i'll be in jubilation. Thank God this is the last Bush.
    Last edited by narrator; May 25, 2005 at 07:33 AM.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    I apologize for this unreadable thread, i believe one of my brothers did this when i was not at home . i'll never happen again.

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, since you didn't write it. The thread is closed.