• water

16 44.44%
  • fire

6 16.67%
  • wind

10 27.78%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What power...

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    I choose fire, it affects everything.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Earth is the best one. Fire takes too long a time to burn it, water makes some earth grow, deeming it useful instead of harmful, and wind can't really blow earth.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    before i really like the fire element, but then when i created this character which has the elemental power of water... i suddenly realized water is deadly... i mean, when it rains

"Tama-chan! "

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd choose wind...

even as a child I was fasinated with everything that is related to the wind. Weather, tornadoes, tsunamis, and even flying. The wind has always been a comforting force for me. Even in the winter I have a fan on... hence it creates wind.... this sounds crazy but as a child and even now I could ... ahem... control the wind... don't ask how... I just sorta do.... recently I became in control of rain and thunderstorms... but... its all weird stuff.... maybe all of this is happening because I'm practicing in some psychic weird stuff... oh well

point is... i pick wind...

GO WIND!!!
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I messed up first time it should be fire water(very to decide which one is best to me) wind then earth
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Water. The ocean, and the rivers, lakes, and streams are beautiful. I love water. I'm such a fish.

What is this anyway ~ ? Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water -- all we need is Heart and hooray for " Captain Planet - he's out hero - gonna take pollution down to zero "-

Don't ask me how I know that.... late late nights.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    Water, because water is life. (We are made up of 70% water.)

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm... it looks like the element water is conquering the place! ... need more people to vote to really know which element would win I myself like all of them.. but yeah I'll chose wind.. why? everybody already explained why I should pick that element! .. post on

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast