• water

16 44.44%
  • fire

6 16.67%
  • wind

10 27.78%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What power...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Darkness is best. but according to your options I would choose fire.

Why?

Can save money on matches, lighters, blah blah blah, I could fly if I really wanted though maybe not as effient as wind. Keep warm in the winter. and EXCELLENT if you want to entertain. this is all assuming I can conjur fire and manipulate it to my wishes.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would choose fire. First, I'm a Sagattraius(sp?) and that is my element. My personality reflects that . Second, you can do a lot with fire, more than just burning things. It would be useful for mesmerizing people. Haven't you ever seen someone just stare blankly into a fire? It's also good for warmth, signaling, entertaining (now watch as ffgirl23 swallows this sword of fire!), and oh yeah, burning things.

Newbie Moonstruck may be famous one day Moonstruck may be famous one day Moonstruck's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to go with earth on this one. Earth is strength (at least i think so).

Don't run from him. You'll only give him
    more pleasure.

Newbie TSUNAMI may be famous one day TSUNAMI may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking !

Now everyone knows that water is the strongest most important element there will ever be!

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well its really between water and fire for me...but I chose water because I think its like such a beautiful yet deadly thing... water in itself represents tranquility and calm yet it can be a distructive force...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, what great power I would choose if given the choice? Invisibility. Ooh, I'd love invisibility.

Element-wise, I prefer Wind over any of the elements that you presented. My favorite 'element' though is the Storm element. But in this case, I'd choose wind because I prefer speed and agility over brute strength or whatever.

Newbie Stormraven may be famous one day Stormraven may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Tempting as it is to say earth, just to be contrary, I'll have to go with water. Partly because I've always been drawn to it.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    I chose water because I love water. Although my element of my birth year is wood [explanation and for more, go there ยป Taurus-Click here]

Also, nothing can defeat water...just like once said on Cowboy Bebop by Spike, that you got to think like water and move like it and you'll never get hit or defeated. It'd be pretty cool to have the water power.
    Last edited by Haruka X; Dec 01, 2004 at 03:52 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast