Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What (Religion) are you??

Newbie darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking What (Religion) are you??

Hey all! I was just wondering, what religion do you personally practice, and why does it work for you? Not only am I interested in knowing about your reasons, but I've been scouting the world it seems to find the right one for me.. One min its zen-buddism, the next its rastafarianism, the next its scientology and then rosirucianism... *sigh..* Im supposed to be Morman, (great great etc. uncle was the profit) but it didn't comfort an artist' soul and mind.. Can't wait to hear from yall!!

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are you??

man u confused me... Im catholic... Im not a really good practicer of religion i dont go too often to church(I found it kind of boring).... and I dont find the point to it, beacuse they say God is in ur heart and mind, so I dont think going to church really makes a difference...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are you??

Kedar Sagara follows Hinduism/Buddhism. They are both basically the same because Lord Buddha himself is a Hindu and the ninth incarnation of our God. The again, God is just one, but he desends to earth in different forms, that is all.

I also believe in Lord Jesus Christ and The Divine Mother Mary...I show all of the religions the same respect that I show to mine. I do respect other beliefs.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What (Religion) are you??

I think all religions hold truth. So really, I'm not against any, yet I don't exactly belong to one solely either. I also highly respect the cultures that practice forms of meditation and arts of piece, they are so unlike most of the world...If you want to be technical however: my mom and grandma are Catholic....so that's my background.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here catholic. ^^;; A tad confused but catholic =P

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely's Avatar
    Thanks

lol Sorry about the confusion, I mean to say I haven't found a religion that understands artists like myself.. but you all are getting the point of the question ~ Its so interesting hearing about this.. And I felt the same way about church too, he's supposed to be everywhere, so no there's no point in going.. BTW: everything I've seen of Hindu practices and ceremonies are so beautiful and special, awesome kedar

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

im, christian(pentacost.), althought i dont go to church anymore..so im without religion, but i believe in the pentacostal view, alittle extremem but im sticking with it

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

HA! I FRICKIN KNEW THIS KINDA THREAD WAS GUNNA SHOW UP ONE DAY!!! Knew it.....(Coarse if I knew it was gunna happen then it obvious to everyone) ahha

Christian is in the house.......Haha what a way to announce christianity eh??

Anyway, Yea I go to church and I believe...My church makes others fall asleep(it has like 30 members) But I stay awake and listen even if I get tired or bored...I listen and try to hear what I can cuz I get good messeges out of it for my life....If I didn't have my Christian friends and the messeges I hear from my awsome Pastor....I would be dead by now....(Suicide) But I'm not^^.....lol...(no screw eh?)

Jesus is my Hero and there's my input in this here thread...Enjoy^^

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast