Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: What (Religion) are you??

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What (Religion) are you??

christian

raised by northern irish prody & a sourthern irish catholic
    what i dont know about guilt aint worth knowing ...sheesh
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Newbie thatclassicist may be famous one day thatclassicist may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm a Christian (Presbyterian) and it's great. What most people misunderstand about Christianity is that, unlike ALL of the other religions out there, there are NO OBLIGATIONS! That means: no forced evangelising, no forced repenting, etc. All that is required is that you accept Jesus as your Savior, and accepting is not actually doing something, it's just not pushing away. The reason Christians do what they do is because they want to, not have to. They are so thankful that the God of the universe sent His only Son to pay for our sins so that we don't have to. (Sin (n.) = an act that displeases God).

I'm not trying to convert anyone; I'm just trying to clear up some issues.

Newbie darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely may be famous one day darksolovely's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thatclassicist
    I'm a Christian (Presbyterian) and it's great. What most people misunderstand about Christianity is that, unlike ALL of the other religions out there, there are NO OBLIGATIONS! That means: no forced evangelising, no forced repenting, etc. All that is required is that you accept Jesus as your Savior, and accepting is not actually doing something, it's just not pushing away. The reason Christians do what they do is because they want to, not have to. They are so thankful that the God of the universe sent His only Son to pay for our sins so that we don't have to. (Sin (n.) = an act that displeases God).

I'm not trying to convert anyone; I'm just trying to clear up some issues.
    Really, no restrictions? I like how it all sounds, nothing forced or anything
    "Tenchi, what is that woman from Okayama doing coming out of your toilet?" ~ Sakuya

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

im catholic. i dont like the religion a whole lot but what choice du i have? my mom works in a church so... yeah. anyway we practice alot of things. is there anything specifc you would like to know about it. if so i might... be able to help you.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

i've used too be christan but i got too lazy and didn't go too church..*loved the red wine there XP*

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

chibi vincent descripes me with exact words

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Ky Kiske may be famous one day Ky Kiske may be famous one day Ky Kiske's Avatar
    Conifer, Colorado until the school year is over
    Thanks

I personally am Christian. The only thing I don't like about it is that there are so many Christians that think people will go to hell for not beliving the same thing as them. I wish I could go to church more often, but I especially am not against people believing what they want to. Everone has there own point of view and I respect that.

Otaku Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz's Avatar
    Thanks

I have no religion, I believe in super novas, the "Big Bang Theory" and such, I don't really mind what religion you are, just as long as you don't push it on me.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast