Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What (Religion) are you??

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What (Religion) are you??

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Latter-Day Saints
    Oh, the mormons. I should have known!! lol <-- no offence Arrianna.

I have a question for you Arrianna. Why in that commercial do they say talk to your mormon neighbor? They act like everyone has a mormon neighbor. I dont get that, i mean i dont live in utah.

Those two women in that commecial discussing how great the bible is, cracks me up.

PS: Oh yeah im catholic. Like the others, im not really into it. Just was born into it. I believe in god though.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Dec 10, 2005 at 07:48 PM.

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate to say it but i'm not all that religious. although i did spend my first 8 years of schooling in catholic schools so i pretty much know about it enough to be one, i just never did any of the baptising or communion or confirmation and that stuff, for some reason i want to call them ceremonies but i know there's a better word. my parents are buddhist, at least i think they are, so we also do a lot of their ceremonies, which involves a lot of incense and the smoke doesn't agree with my eyes.

i've got some christian friends and i do envy them sometimes for believing in something so passionately. cos like, there are heaps of people that are catholics or christians but aren't really actively practising it, and they're cool. but i think the ones that don't hesitate to tell people are much cooler. but not the ones that feel they have to announce it to everyone, then thats just using religion as a ploy to get attention.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe in any God at all. This attitude is quite common here too. Religion is imposture. It's designed to keep mighty people mighty. Though it's nowadays being replaced by the American dream, which is the same type of lie.

Newbie LordSilent may be famous one day LordSilent may be famous one day
    Thanks

Agnostic, I just find it hard to believe that there is some grand creator that never shows himself but you have to follow rules that are in a book.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are you??

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Kedar Sagara follows Hinduism/Buddhism. They are both basically the same because Lord Buddha himself is a Hindu and the ninth incarnation of our God. The again, God is just one, but he desends to earth in different forms, that is all.

I also believe in Lord Jesus Christ and The Divine Mother Mary...I show all of the religions the same respect that I show to mine. I do respect other beliefs.

Here, here! I agree with ya Kedar, I believe in GOd and all that, but I also respect all other religions. So um... yea

_Syko_
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I found out that there are more Buddists than Jews and we know who is to blame for that dont we.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    I found out that there are more Buddists than Jews and we know who is to blame for that dont we.

Yeah, those stinking buddhist monks who roamed all over South Asia enlightening people about the eight-fold path to Nirvana while the Jews were enduring thousands of years of persecution.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm offically Catholic, but I don't really practice it.

I consider myself agnostic. Not gonna deny anything, but I don't feel like I believe in anything enough to say I follow it.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast