Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What (Religion) are you??

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What (Religion) are you??

christian... but i don't really beleive in having a certain religion. freelance christian? Lol
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    I'm offically Catholic, but I don't really practice it.

I consider myself agnostic. Not gonna deny anything, but I don't feel like I believe in anything enough to say I follow it.
    This sounds more like me....
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: What (Religion) are you??

i'm a catholic christian...and i guess that's all i gotta say...

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm pretty sure i'm catholic....but what do i know right? i haven't asked in over a year.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm nothingness...I don't believe in any higher power..I think when we die oour brains get eaten by maggots..nothin more beyond death to me..I rather not live to die but live to live..so yea there.
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tithe
    I'm nothingness...I don't believe in any higher power..I think when we die oour brains get eaten by maggots..nothin more beyond death to me..I rather not live to die but live to live..so yea there.
    Why would you want to believe in that, How depressing. Well we wont know till we die, will we?

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    Yeah, those stinking buddhist monks who roamed all over South Asia enlightening people about the eight-fold path to Nirvana while the Jews were enduring thousands of years of persecution.
    I don't think that was best to say seeing that there are monks here..................

Other than that......Like Kastelic said.....sometimes people just don't beleive in anything so they just wait till they die to find out....But I think that is rather sad....cuz then what if its not what they expected?? (Which I know it is) Then they wish that they DID have some belief......

Hahhahah I am talking in riddles.....That makes me feel kewl...ahahha.....*No one cares*

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Oh, the mormons. I should have known!! lol <-- no offence Arrianna.
    None taken.

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    I have a question for you Arrianna. Why in that commercial do they say talk to your mormon neighbor? They act like everyone has a mormon neighbor. I dont get that, i mean i dont live in utah.
    Probably because it's a worldwide church with over 12 million members in 170 countries and territories. (There are actually currently more members outside of the US then inside.)

Not everyone realizes that though. (We're everywhere. *whoooo* scary? lol )

Quote Originally Posted by darksolovely
    alot of christians huh? I love the responses! ariana do u mean like which stake I was in? (If so, WA~lol)
    No, I was asking if you were LDS or from one of the many offshoot mormon religions (there are alot of them). You know, the way that all Prodestant religions are technically sects of the Catholic church?
    (Think any Prodestants will take offense at that? Maybe I should hide now... lol )

Since you only said that you were mormon and all of the different sects call themselves that as well I wasn't sure.

PS. I believe that Zui Quan was being sarcastic JustLoseIt.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast