Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what is the scariest game you played in psx?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Creepiest ? Probably Fatal Frame 1 & 2 , and the Silent Hill series, no doubt about that.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Silent hill beats all. Latest one was so realistic, and just...creepy. The monsters were rather imaginative and so on, and the game's basically one big cinematic experience, except for the fact that you try to keep your guy alive. The thing I love about it, though, is that he's nothing supernatural, he's as strong as you or me, making it so helpless, and just...creepy. Makes me jump from time to time.

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    Silent Hill was creepy cause you couldn't really see anything, and the lack of music added to the creepiness. However I have to give my vote to Resident Evil, that game is just down right scary... not because of the game itself but because it could so easily happen.

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Well... i'll name titles from both psx and ps2. The Silent Hill Series.....Nightmare Creatures........Resident Evil 2........Fatal Frame
    I'd have to agree. Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterflies was scary. I can't remeber but was The Clock Tower Series fo the ps if so that was some cookoo stuff there...old ladies with their eyes ripped out...

Darkside Anime

Join the Family

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Silent Hill, definetly...I've played them all, and I think SH2 was the best, and scariest. Honestly, I thought Fatal Frame was overrated as a horror game. It really didn't do anything for me...maybe it was the whole camera thing...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    definitely silemt hill. THat game scared me wehn i played it.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Huh...Fatal Frame ? Never heard of it, I'm so behind in games..

Anyway, for me it's Resident Evil, the original one. I didn't actually play it, but I was in sixth grade when my brother first played it with his friend. I remember the creepy scenery of the mantion, but mostley, the zombies scared the hell out of me...their moaning and the way they would latch on to you and not let go..Almost no music and creatures popping into the windows....Other than that, I remember feeling a little scared when I played Parasite Eve 2.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh man~ lol silent hill did it for me. Resident Evil didn't give me the same punch altho I was a little jumpy though that too.

But Silent Hill came out on top on the scary factor
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast