Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what should i do???

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

what should i do???

these girls are really pissing me off....
    they were in my school and their name are Kanah and Milla...these Kanah had a bf which is my friend.... Kelvy (i can't tell their real names)
    now that Kanah knew that i liked her bf before.....she told me a lie that they broke up because of me....then her friend Milla is saying it's all my fault... but i don't like Kelvy anymore
    when i asked Kelvy he said that wasn't true... i got angry and forget all that...
    then after a few days....i got online on msn..... Kanah is sending me mad faces...
    i got confused and asked what's wrong??? then she said i was "peepee"- ing her bf "Kelvy"....and she was saying bad words to me.....like i'm a "b****" and so whatever....
    i was really angry...after that...in school Kanah and her friends are saying bad things to me...... in my back or by the time i always pass them in school....
    i don't want to have enemies or even become their friends because they are not worthy lol!!!
    please help me.....
    i want some revenge but that's not what the MAKER made me for...
    please help me guys!!! your my only HOPE!!!

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what should i do???

Just let them be. Unless they keep bothering you then Revenge is the only answer.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

........tell them to @##$ off and leave you alone, then iconore them

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    Just let them be. Unless they keep bothering you then Revenge is the only answer.
    now thats funny but really just leave them be
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

revenge???
    i even don't know what to do....
    i want them to leave me alone but they always bugs me out!!!

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i know your much nicer and cooler than they are because your on the AO and you have to take revenge and i know what its like to be got at all day you just gotta keep thinking that one day they will die a horribe horrible death

I could help you with revenge but it would require a little more information on the people your talking about
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

In yumyum92s words:
    Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92
    ........tell them to @##$ off and leave you alone, then iconore them
    and u said an important thing: THER ARE NOT WORTH IT....
    but as Fallen Hero said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    Unless they keep bothering you then Revenge is the only answer.
    u should seek some revenge but if its really pissing u off

if u were a guy I would have told u: walk up to them.... tell then to say what they r saying in ur face... and if they say it... break their nose hehe
    but I dont know if girls do that so.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were you, I would first consider to ignore to whatever they say. Never lose your composure, for if you do, it will feed their urge to say even more. After a while, I am sure, if they have a brain, they will leave you alone, unless...

But, they say: The squeaky wheels gets the grease! So, you have to stick up for yourself, too. You have to consider exceptions: The people, who never learn. So, sometimes, it is necessary to not be so saintly, and act according to the flow of actions. But, I would refrain myself from saying anything bad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast