Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what should i do???

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what should i do???

well perhaps you should do the extreme and send a death threat written in newspaper clippings i did that once to somebody and it worked they left me alone since then and they never knew it was me its rather extreme but it gets the job done
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a few verses in the Bible that has worked well for me,

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Romans 12:19-20

What am I telling you exactly? Don't stoop to their level. Be kind to them and in the long run you will earn a friend instead of an enemy.

Newbie disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    If I were you, I would first consider to ignore to whatever they say. Never lose your composure, for if you do, it will feed their urge to say even more. After a while, I am sure, if they have a brain, they will leave you alone, unless...

But, they say: The squeaky wheels gets the grease! So, you have to stick up for yourself, too. You have to consider exceptions: The people, who never learn. So, sometimes, it is necessary to not be so saintly, and act according to the flow of actions. But, I would refrain myself from saying anything bad.
    I agree with you kedar!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

explain from your point of view, and if they still continue, let the dogs bark.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

CLosing this is for ur journal ^_^ pm people if u want them to comment in ur journal if they do not.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2