Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what is so good about inuyasha

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked Inuyasha and think it was kinda good in its own way. It got kinda repetitive after two or three seasons, that I have to admit, but just to say it was stupid without giving any reasons why you think it's stupid can offend some people who do think the show was good.

My opinion is that the show is primarily aimed at (young) kids and they tend to like stories like Inuyasha. For people who are older, like me, the charm wears out pretty fast, because of its repetitiveness... and eventually it gets to the point where it can get quite boring. But just to say that it's stupid.... no.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshoumaru
    I liked Inuyasha and think it was kinda good in its own way. It got kinda repetitive after two or three seasons, that I have to admit, but just to say it was stupid without giving any reasons why you think it's stupid can offend some people who do think the show was good.

My opinion is that the show is primarily aimed at (young) kids and they tend to like stories like Inuyasha. For people who are older, like me, the charm wears out pretty fast, because of its repetitiveness... and eventually it gets to the point where it can get quite boring. But just to say that it's stupid.... no.
    I dont know, Im way older and dint find it repeatative at all!!

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gahh, this is a bashing thread. At least say WHY you don't like it. Saying it's repetitive isn't really original because it's sure as heck not the only anime that is like that....(case in point: Ranma, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece....).

I like Inuyasha. I always found Rumiko Takahashi's work to be very original but it has a major flaw, yes it can get repeptitive. But Inuyasha unlike Ranma isn't really a harem anime so it gets bonus points from me on that. Plus I always thought the animation and music of Inuyasha we're beautiful. And I adore the relationship Kagome/Inuyasha share. I think Kagame is a strong female character because of her powerful sense of devotion.

Newbie lothar may be famous one day lothar may be famous one day lothar's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok i don't like it because it has a stupid story line. the characters are repedative( each in its own way) and i found hamtaro more interesting
    The body is but a vessal for the soul,
    A vessel which must bend to the soul's tyranny.
    But lo, the body is not eternal for it must feed on the flesh of others,
    Lest it return to the dust wince it came.
    Therfore must the soul
    Deceive, despise, and murder men.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lothar
    ok i don't like it because it has a stupid story line. the characters are repedative( each in its own way) and i found hamtaro more interesting
    *sighs* Did you read the post above you??

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I liked it way back when it first premiered in the US, and then very quickly, it became annoying, yet very popular to the younger crowd ~ I never saw much in it, I absoulutly hated the dialogue, characters, and the animation. The soundtrack was nice though, Ayumi is always good.
    I think Inu Yasha should have had more of a degree of spells and magic, than just "Wind Scar" and that other one... that pissed me off >_< The story sucked, and I started getting anxious to know when it would actully be exciting. The never show much of Seshoumaru, just Inu Yasha, and that's a biggie in my mind. . .because Seshoumaru is the only character I ever liked !
    I agree, nothing that good about the series, it annoyed me to where I won't watch it. . .
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Thanks
    Is this just a bashing thread, where are the loyal inuyasha fans like me???

Newbie lothar may be famous one day lothar may be famous one day lothar's Avatar
    Thanks
    not here but im sure they will reply in a couple days
    The body is but a vessal for the soul,
    A vessel which must bend to the soul's tyranny.
    But lo, the body is not eternal for it must feed on the flesh of others,
    Lest it return to the dust wince it came.
    Therfore must the soul
    Deceive, despise, and murder men.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast